SEEKING KNIGHTHOOD | A Squire's Entreaty

Werew0lf

c9sd58ypQKntMGiYWejZlhJnLlncWhxuHJhAUyHg-xg9Pn8wN_kpkjoZh176m0oikrvYEEEi2reUFrzePFM7fy5lb91Yx3ZOGTVm-YO81BDQASdIcKyATNRHX_2LgNxPw6YL-ONXrL7CeJ363vgmqb0

E1KiDssX3Tj3s-dLwXTkrgxIJxIFrzm9nLhuk6UdF9To0EPOpOKhRujJwY6XHIzYc8xg5dLC3Ht9SBEJKsU4QrqQvSpwNQb-ybcKD49Hbnrm_1psfYxGTEzNSVhD92-t5NpfwZmT-PTlqIhdxHFF7T8

6TIVcbMNlMyweSTriYsvnGpyzXWL1d9n64Dj49PfV6XOnNV8Z9izOGrbsq4tqf-8bWNLeqT06ErPAKm60LX7qjGLQQmfEiTsIaASQGnLjDrGaSp0Cl9nWWBRoJDOfdQ4crbuZq__QriN2q0q_NP52_8

Hail to knights of the realm,

I have always held deep admiration for all knights. They are strong and powerful warriors, who uphold a code of honor, and protect their kingdoms and its people. Many women swoon over them, and even young men such as myself dream to become one in the future!

Now that I am fourteen years old, I would like to go out on a journey to find a knight who would be willing to accept me as their squire, before eventually earning the right to knighthood. I am a deeply motivated and hardworking person, and will always strive to ensure that I carry myself with respect. 

Once I become a powerful knight, I will be able to get married and go on epic battles across the world. I will have people chant my name on the streets for being a hero! 

Please send me a letter back. I want to become a knight. GOD be with you.

Signed,

Tylos Basrid, Grandson of Isa Basrid.

Isa Basrid nodded with approval as his grandson set off on a journey. "We Basrids are few in number, yet when one of us appears... they always make a big name." He slowly moved through his lair, resting in a nearby chair. "This one's ambitions in particular... are very, very, very great."

Saskia van Aert had met Tylos recently before and saw the true potential in the boy. A true righteous warrior in the upcoming ages. She offered a brief recommendation to support any venture in Veletz, or if he needed funding abroad, that too. She feared when the boy turned eighteen, that he would be on opposite sides of the battlefield from her.

As a token of her respect, she sent a pocket watch, carved with the boy's name behind it. Perhaps he would remember it as a gift when he came stomping down at their gates.

Philip Laurent a squire himself sent Tylos Basrid a copy of his book. So that he could hopefully find a Knight easier.

"Hm. Tylos Basrid. Perhaps the Order of Saint Tylos could work for him?" The old Sir Peter, the Herrenmeister of the Order of Saint Tylos jested from his Knightly tower in Minitz.

((Find one in roleplay! If you are honourable, the knights will find you!))