Message from the Clergy I - The Ascension of High Prophet Alaric Grimgold

AlaricGrimgold

rM355xdLx-bjKQKqbbLdBVOFgItALRzD_Tt19-QxzdthAm2nXVCeioSu-p2ji_ZVsLYcnJa9YYjkq8QC2j2xpKBOlYb0BJRIJxFKkE6tnpfJ2kIQUwt2c15qWih5148AeyTnRn69v_4oRXmTuSePcxw

18th Kaldithrhun [Belka’s Embrace], 2A 150Y, Silver Age

10/13/2023
ISSUED BY:

The Prophethood of Da Kirkja Dverga

dU7W3LaGD2VQCN0h0OmnPX0KnBcnjxnoPWzSuqXe_GKn02EyRjvD_vzC4ZNhnzT_GaHbLHxb3haunLs7P2p9jt6nVpqHWgK83xRSYSOjXih7pGdnv_ESFTN3qJOoIkPiEUd_jqxk_Og7hbofJvEzlAM

ᛗᛖᛋᛋᚨᚷᛖ ᚠᚱᛟᛗ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚲᛚᛖᚱᚷᛃ ᛁᛁ

Message from the Clergy I

The Ascension of High Prophet Alaric Grimgold
ᛏᚺᛖ ᚨᛋᚲᛖᚾᛋᛁᛟᚾ ᛟᚠ ᚺᛁᚷᚺ ᛈᚱᛟᛈᚺᛖᛏ ᚨᛚᚨᚱᛁᚲ ᚷᚱᛁᛗᚷᛟᛚᛞ

dU7W3LaGD2VQCN0h0OmnPX0KnBcnjxnoPWzSuqXe_GKn02EyRjvD_vzC4ZNhnzT_GaHbLHxb3haunLs7P2p9jt6nVpqHWgK83xRSYSOjXih7pGdnv_ESFTN3qJOoIkPiEUd_jqxk_Og7hbofJvEzlAM

YOTH BRATHMORDAKIN NA YOTH MAKAZ’KIRKJA’RUM’MAR’EDOS

ᛁᛟᛏᚺ ᛒᚱᚨᛏᚺᛗᛟᚱᛞᚨᚲᛁᚾ ᚾᚨ ᛁᛟᛏᚺ ᛗᚨᚲᚨᛉ’ᚲᛁᚱᚲᛃᚨ’ᚱᚢᛗ’ᛗᚨᚱ’ᛖᛞᛟᛊ

Hail, Sons and Daughters of the Brathmordakin,

With heavy hearts and deep reverence for the Brathmordakin, we come together to address a momentous turning of the cosmic wheel within our faith. The recent disappearance of our beloved High Prophet Auriel Doomforge, Prophetess of Armakak, has left a void within our holy council, and we extend our prayers and gratitude for her guidance and wisdom throughout her stewardship of the faith.

In tandem with this solemn occasion, we also recognize the retirement of two esteemed Prophets who have dutifully served our faith and people for countless years. Garedyn the Emerald, Prophet of Yemekar, our King, a pillar of strength and unwavering faith, and Tuzic Mossborn, Prophet of Ogradhad, the keeper of lore and wisdom, both have chosen to step aside, allowing their successors to carry forth the torch of our faith.

With the faith in our hearts and the blessings of the Brathmordakin, it is my honor to accept the mantle of High Prophet in this time of transition. My name is Alaric 'the Black' Grimgold, and I bear the sacred duty as the Prophet of Dungrimm, the Masked Lord of Death and War. I pledge to honor the Brathmordakin, our ancestors, and our people with unwavering devotion, just as my esteemed predecessors have done.

In the days ahead, we shall work together to select new Prophets to represent the gods and goddesses of the Brathmordakin. Their wisdom, strength, and devotion will guide our faith and our people into the future.

We must remain vigilant and united, for our faith and the legacy of the Brathmordakin endure despite the challenges we face. Together, we shall fortify our sacred halls, ensure the prosperity of our Grand Kingdom, and carry the torch of our faith through even the darkest of times.

Narvok oz Brathmordakin
ᚾᚨᚱᚹᛟᚲ ᛟᛉ ᛒᚱᚨᛏᚺᛗᛟᚱᛞᚨᚲᛁᚾ

Signed,

Newly Elected High Prophet Alaric 'the Black' Grimgold 

Prophet of Dungrimm, the Masked Lord of Death and War

"Blasphemeh!" Calls out a cave dwarf, slamming his fist into the stone arm of his chair. "Oi am filled wiff great RAGE, who deh hell let him becohm hoigh prophet!? HERESEH, OI SAY, HERESEHH!!" Roars the angered dwarf as his voices booms throughout the darkened halls.