How did your Orc Die?

Panashea

How Did Your Orc Die?

KzmM8bazIdiujPhFAjmMh6M0yWrtyK69hqJ1z_l90Y2Wm-L6C7TMoiK8kTxMEQBMIpqzM6KVJVGOYOdwXi1ZVleB49QH-nygeWiX6RVc2hxuMk2zoLqmrSNWXY5FqsyUL5Y1zB_rdgDaIaCBL02-FsA

Kharak’Raguk, the Worldbreaker. Felled by the Spirits who he ushered into this Realm.

The Stargush’Stroh is one of the few places on LOTC where PKed players may be spoken to, and in visiting Lesser Ancestral Spirits, Lutaumancy is given a greater purpose in looking back to the many amazing characters of the past. With the Lutaumancy rewrite on the horizon I’d like to gather the many fallen orcs of the past so that the Lutaumancy playerbase may contact/reference older players, as well as share in the decade of stories of fallen heroes(or villains) in ages past. Please leave your stories here, or if you’re available to play one of these Lesser Ancestrals for the current playerbase.

MY STORY

Spoiler

I’ve only had one orc truly die, Kulgarok’Dom. Dark Shaman Rex of the Orcs and one of the three Dark Shamans who created the Ulua’mirzgai. In losing his first Rexdom to Drokon’Ugluk, he was given the opportunity to read from the Tome of Ixli and take up the mantle of Ish’Urkal- Generation Two Dark Shamanism. However, the Dark Shaman only held animosity toward the Spirits that had killed his kin, and consumed only a Lesser Earth Spirit for its violent transgressions. With the power of Gardholog and another Dark Shaman- Kurag, the two were strong enough to create a massive mountain- birthing Devirad and all of the shadows within it.  While within the stronghold of evil, Kulgarok sought to create Muyakelgs- an ancient construct made through weaving souls and the depths of Shamanism. In his failure however, he severed his Spirit from his body, and locked himself in the Spirit Realm. A rather sudden end since I took a brief hiatus for LOTC with college. I definitely think Kulgarok could’ve done more in their strange life, but Skaatchnak’s current journey is just as fulfilling, as they are a weaker character with greater ambition. Kulgarok is within the Stargush’Stroh, but having him answer the call of a rogue Shaman may prove difficult.

How did your orc die?

Do you think it was a justified death?

Are they in the Stargush’Stroh?

Are they able to be contacted by Lutauman?

Clan/Name:

Edited by Panashea

How did your orc die?
Old age, died teaching shamanism to outsiders.

No, he should have died during the inferi war.

Yes

Absolutely. Can provide lots of guidance in regards to clan lur, leadership, and shamanism.

As you may know, I am infamous for my PK's. I will leave it in spoilers as not to flood. And ofcourse ill play em

SKULLCRUSHA

Spoiler

The first, was 'SKULLCRUSHA'RAGUK'. A Raguk I made in hope of reviving the clan, and bringing more bloodthirstiness into the uzg. He took Targoth, hosted trainings, beat many orcs under his name and lastly, died to a duel against irehearts outnumbered.

I believe it was a justified death. I wouldn't have PK'ed otherwise. They are currently in the Stargush.

BOGDAG

Spoiler

The Second i believe was 'Bogdag'Lak'. A lak that i made in hope of reviving the clan. Which was successful, as he rallied 10 active members under his name, being the largest clan in the Uzg at the time. He was a witchdokter, and berserker of clan lak. He killed many druids.

His death was based on PvP. I too believe it was justified. Though, it is a PK i regret the most from. He resides in the Stargush'Stroh and was visited before actually! 

FORGOT

Spoiler

The third was 'FORGOT'. An orcish child I made to follow in the steps of Skalp'Raguk lmao. He was the child of SKULLCRUSHA and he caused alot of mayhem.

He was one of my fave PK's, sacrificing himself to the great dragon under elvenesse[?] Hes available in the stargush too.

THRAAKA

Spoiler

The fourth was 'Thraaka'. This orc was a means to bring more 'PvP' and overall conflict to the city. Which also worked, as he got people fighting everyday. He also took tribute from every orc.

This was my least fave PK. Simply because I learned the powers of a necromancer. 
I am 99% sure he's available in the Stargush.

GRIZHPUG

Spoiler

The fifth and last was Grizhpug. A caveman orc of very short intelligence. He fought against Azdrazi to save Atemu-Ta, being cut in half with the process by a boomsteel weapon.

This was my second fave PK. Just because of the combat itsself lead by the Azdrazi. He is also, available in the stargush.

How did your orc die?

(not an orc but a shaman) he died at the side of his shrine to enrohk, defending it from the mori that had just taken the Orc city in almaris after drinking a hex of enrohk.

definitely

yes

yes

How did your orc die?

Urlug the Olog died in Athera after getting murdered by a human in a payday 2 mask named '*****' while raiding the magic school. Contact wolfkite1 for more details.

yub

yub

yub