Sander

PruviaAlbarosa.png

An Occult Ritual
In the Cathedral of Albarosa

Blessings and peace be upon GOD's faithful,

I want to sketch you a picture of what I encountered today. Early in the morning, I got up and got dressed before walking to the Cathedral of the Four Exalted nextdoor for my morning prayer. Immediatly upon entering, something struck me as... off. Usually, after one of the deacons lights all of the candles in the cathedral upon nightfall, many of these candles will still be burning in the early morning. However when I entered today at twilight, the Cathedral was unusually dark. The only candles I could spot lit, were sets of candles in the wings of the cathedral, below various icons of Saints that hang there. As I wandered over to them instinctually, they seemed perfect normal at first. Then I was dumbfounded. The icons of Saints above the candles were not depicting real Saints at all. They depicted figures by  the names of 'Zeer', 'Graiyon', 'Sylvester' and 'Harman'. Not knowing quite what to think of this, I stared at them for a moment before deciding I'd deal with it after morning prayer at the altar. As I approached the altar though in the first gloom of morning light coming through the vast stained glass window, I spotted something upon the ground before the altar. Upon closer inspection I suddenly found myself standing in the midst of a large occult pentacle; a daemonic five-pointed star symbol, and what's worse it seemed to be stained onto the tiles not with chalk or paint, but with blood. The gasp I made at my discovery must've been loud enough to startle the sleeping, because suddenly I heard a soft bleating coming from the moody corner behind the baptismal font. This bleat was soon answered by responding bleating from behind the altar and the sarcophagus, as a fivesome of horned goats made their presence apparent and approached me. Curious at first, but soon stubborn and aggressive, trying to attack me by headbutting. Five goats surrounded me then, as I stood on a pentacle of blood made before the altar in a cathedral with depictions of strange 'saints'. 

What has happened in this Holy building, this Home of GOD? What kind of occult ritualistic practices were committed here during the night and who is responsible? I will have these strange daemonic evils, these horned animalistic servants, the fake saints and the pentacle removed and purged, sure. I will also have the cathedral re-consecrated, sure. But who did this and why? I seek answers and aid, and for this I turn to GOD's faithful flock. If you have any information regarding who might be responsible for what happened or what kind of evil sorcery is at play here, please let me or any other members of the Church know. No evil may deface the House of the Lord unpunished, so let us work together on enacting GOD's justice.

By the Grace of GOD, Signed,
His Eminence Father Arnaud Constantine Novellen, Pontifical Vice-Chancellor, Cardinal of the Canonist Church, Archbishop of Albarosa, Bishop of Buron, Pastor of the Crownlands.

Sir Daris Verethi, who had been investigating the previous breach of the church with his fellow Salvians, left a helpful (though anonymous) note for the Cardinal:

"It's called the Temple of the Exalted Prophets."