DISOWNMENT OF FAMILIAR BONDS.

Harald

ZaZBaawmbeOUblqc1ikLSjr3Xl4yEqdIxGQldSNJuSXN--ycjxIX2OVHF8UtWGNPK-Y0TDh4HQPCs43cvLlm8kJ5ROZEWD-6lG98_sapm3xtTqAzZccBapNOBJ0QVx9xM48l2CKRwUh01pivUK1Tens

ANNOUNCEMENT of the PATRIARCH OF HOUSE VUILLER

THE DISOWNMENT OF FAMILIAR BONDS.

ylrNWBCuiHsdWguXjnJ504X2Pgbf6A-P1ga5eVH6o7WRxzm57RjYXT7UA19xi0L2IGLi4y3QGt86SP1gEVL4fU_MVI4uPSKJbek8CXyGcGxhh5RK-ak6PLgO2wsZFwsc4QNwT3zNpmi2pwnSZr-Od8E

“With the eagle’s farsight, we reign victorious!” 

_D-rFpvRYhGU4L8Ds0f5GOijZTW1AInAAscmicE1WPRQcl1xUiB-lytGKfPpt9i2JxBnZMwdqpvKyqxwYodQ4xQvMRzOysQf0C-1KWKoCf5ZPYXh7h1CKKGbypc5AI106PSEdeNoKpJlSDlmLU6-0Vs

The Disownment

It’s a saddening day when one realizes that familiar bounds between two houses might have become more of a curse rather than a welcomed blessing or kinship. Yet it is something one can see time and time again over the course of history. In this case, a familiar bond I myself was not fully aware of before a few days ago has turned out to be a curse rather than something we would have welcomed with open arms. As my father passed on when I myself were just a young child, I have known little to nothing about his familiar bonds, having grown up believing him to only hold ties to the Kervallen house; yet I have since learned that he himself had once also held the name of von Augusten before his matrilineal marriage to my mater.

Learning of this, I knew that my far-distant cousins might not take a liking to the missive sent from our estate; a missive signed by a multitude of people beyond the realm of the Vuiller household. A missive that I myself in collaboration with those I deem kin had written upon learning of the crimes committed against not only my friends, but against GOD himself. Yet it was our hope that it might have reached a peaceful outcome, yet with the understanding that the von Augusten house denied our request to test them for the wretched curse that has been confirmed to run in their blood we sadly don’t see any other choice then to formally declare the breaking of any tie between our two houses. As they have allowed this curse of their house to run wild, not doing anything to seek its end, as well as the fact of their breaking of an oath to their sworn liege, how would we expect to ever host any good relations with their members? 

It is therefore by this missive, and the power invested in us as the Heads of House Vuiller that we herby officially disown and break any familiar bounds between the noble house of Vuiller and that of house von Augusten and their cadet branch of von Leopold.

ZaZBaawmbeOUblqc1ikLSjr3Xl4yEqdIxGQldSNJuSXN--ycjxIX2OVHF8UtWGNPK-Y0TDh4HQPCs43cvLlm8kJ5ROZEWD-6lG98_sapm3xtTqAzZccBapNOBJ0QVx9xM48l2CKRwUh01pivUK1Tens

As declared by,

Her Ladyship, the Matriarch of House Vuiller, 

EIRENE LIHN VUILLER

His Lordship, the Heir and Regent of House Vuiller, Qaestor of the Balian Magisterium.

JOHAN STOR VUILLER

tWGGUBT_hDE-bzhMRT1UMcoG7tejRLyZ55HrvrbQT9-p1qZdr5xxy8P9dcXA8ed375rkmhIFX98kKPq8_H0JB0FsHfbegXeqx7z-QNPwvP5AbgaQxN8tJMf0yNmYtyb2w4XL-2EZJA6CYdiSqvv0BJ8

Ferdinand von Augusten notes the action for historical record.

Carice is confused, considering that she didn’t even know that she had familial relations to Vuiller…

Camilla Falkner read over the missive with chuckle. "When did we have familial bonds in the begin with? No Augusten knows that Elio had any children, and this one is far too old to be one of my triplet brother's children. "

Sitting in the quiet of her chamber, the blind girl's attentive servant began to read a message to her, translating the handwritten words into a world of sound and emotion. With each sentence, the missive's content evoked a mixture of surprise and disbelief. The girl's brows furrow as the servant finished reading. "It is truly quite funny to me how we only asked they be tested by us. Yet, they refused so we advised them to arrange for their children to be moved away for the time being, in places they could learn to be good, honorable squires and wards. Once again, we were met with anger and offense. Their home burning is not our fault but by sheer coincidence. It was my friends and I who put out those fires and yet we weren't even thanked." The Haverlock curator released a breath as she simply sat back in her her comfy chair. "If they had only followed our initial request, perhaps they could have spared themselves from all this mess." 

"Vuiller, Vuiller, Vuiller..." Renilde tapped her chin, thinking hard. "Haven't heard that name in a while... and... well, who seems to know where they are now? Other than at rock-bottom if they're scraping for attention like this, in the midst of a family's social beratement. Shame on you 'House Vuiller' of Wherever."

Eirene Linh Vuiller nodded at the missive "Well this was to be expected… Von Augustens… vampyres, only vampyres" the Countess shook her head after her son handed her the missive "Who might possibly be dumb enough to accept you?" she hummed for a second, knowing which nation was going to accept them, she saved this missive on her desk after she got to her quarters

A certain Count somewhere in Aevos hummed, eyeing the missive and scanning its contents "How could this have happened?!" he said in pure and utter surprise before remembering something "Oh yes! that's right, now it all makes sense" the Count cackled as he remembered previous experiences with the Von Augustens "Well… who should we side with?" he hummed in his chambers, shrugging "It is decided" he said, taking a quill and paper to write something