The Death of Great Milkman

PLFilkomPL

The Milkman Is Dead!

To the people of Milkland and beyond, It is with a heavy heart that I announce the passing of my father, Milkman, who died peacefully in his sleep last night. He was not only a great king, but also a great man. He was a cherished father, a loyal husband, and a hero to many. He will be remembered for his kindness, his courage, and his love of milk. Milkman was born in a small town, where he discovered his passion for delivering milk to the people. He always had a smile on his face and a bottle of milk in his hand. He was known for his generosity, his honesty, and his sense of humor. He made everyone feel welcome and appreciated. Milkman had many adventures in his life, from fighting evil villains to saving the world from a milk shortage. He always used his powers for good, and never gave up on his dreams. He inspired countless people with his bravery, his optimism, and his dedication. Milkman is survived by his  faithful dog, Milkshake and me. He also leaves behind many friends and fans who will miss him dearly. He was a legend in his own time, and a legend in our hearts. As the Heir of Milkland, I vow to continue my father's legacy and uphold his values by giving myself a name Durner Von Milkman and wearing my fathers robes. I also want to announce that I will give equal rights and opportunities to the elves and mages who live in Aevos, as long as they respect our laws and traditions and do not practice any heretical magic. I believe that this is what my father would have wanted, as he always advocated for peace and harmony among all races. I ask that you respect the privacy of the family during this difficult time. A memorial service will be held next week to honor Milkman's life and legacy.  Rest in peace, Milkman. You will never be forgotten.

Edited by PLFilkomPL

"In verdant trees of passing fancy,

doth the blue birds flit and prance,

therein lies my home, my keep, my world"

"Weep not for me, my folk, my kith, my kin

for that which I endeavored to end,

that plight I sought to vanquish, 

is now yours to complete"

-An Ode to the Milkman, Unknown Author

151 SA, 1st of Sun's Smile