Missing: Mango Juice

Apollonous

[!] A missive has been nailed into the door of every citizen of the village of Dunwen.

MISSING: MANGO NECTAR

Growing up as Sutican on Arcas, I Apollyon Snowell, would every day upon waking up drag with a rope my chest of unfathomable wealth to the Tavern in our square. There, every single day I would buy out as much Mango Juice as the tavern-keep would allow. After years of this, our main tavern-keeper Pruinae Tathvir had me pay her to just make barrels-full of Mango Nectar for me - nectar, that I managed to maintain, mango nectar I've had with me throughout ALL of Almaris until today... when I discover I've been ROBBED for SOMEBODY had made it into my wine cellar and stolen my ENTIRE supply of AGE-OLD mango nectar.

TO THE POOR SOUL THAT ROBBED ME OF THAT WHICH ONLY HAS VALUE TO ME, SHOULD YOU RETURN THIS SUPPLY OF MANGO NECTAR IN IT'S ENTIRETY NOT ONLY WILL I NOT TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB, BUT THE WIZARD OF OUR VILLAGE HAS AGREED TO MAKE YOU AN CUSTOM, MAGICAL ITEM...

BUT IF YOU OPT TO NOT RETURN MY SUPPLY, THEN PRAY EVERY DAY UNTIL I FIND YOU AND MAKE PEACE WITH YOUR GOD, FOR I WILL FIND YOU AND WHEN I DO I WILL PUT YOU THROUGH BODILY HARM LIKE YOU NEVER KNEW POSSIBLE, I'LL KEEP YOU ALIVE FOR AS LONG AS I CAN AND WHILE YOU'RE ALREADY HURTING I'LL COVER YOU IN MUCK AND BURY YOU ALIVE WITH A HUNDRED RATS TO SLOWLY  DEVOUR YOU BIT FOR BIT, DAY AFTER DAY.

You know where I live. Bring back what you stole and you will be rewarded handsomely, please.

Spoiler

i have never had mango juice what is mango juice and what does it taste like

Just now, Borin said:
  Hide contents

i have never had mango juice what is mango juice and what does it taste like

Spoiler

it tastes like mango

A letter is sent to Apollyon, with a sliver of a mango skin tacked on.

"COME N GET IT

- VIK"

Below it, a fruit is lazily sketched. The wrong fruit.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u8.j