FALLEN WARLORD

femurlord

USr09m0TmQydCoJeLfoS-D3CFBtZKaNegIJk2uBTl3hW9XTbBRsGlKiHBtF-zNYDNNR5gmqPdieGUboyR3gdbaI7y_MloN92O5e25-yfYzYneA6O9cDE9NJfvE4NQi6-R9pnEtxFxSMvfhetPFwnytk

Ser Morgan of Angren recoups from his duel the other eve, sporting a new cut upon the good side of his face. How vile it was that a warrior should be so enthralled by the dark, his foe one of the few living amongst the undead. Morgan murmured a soft prayer for the grisly end he had meted out, for his enemy deserved as much as that.

A elf lightly boinked his head on a tree just outside the barn "How. The. ****. Does. This. Keep. Happening?" He didn't say anything out load after that but thought how the hell was Oijin still alive.

*Reading over the paper a slight twitch was the only warning before it turned to ashes a very old elf walks away leaving a patch of scorched earth with a sickly sweat and sarcastic tone he mumble to himself.* "retirment, seems I had captured myself in a ilusion."

[!] As the darkstalker makes the tenacious Shugo kneel after exchanging blows for a few moments

"You are strong child, but I am beyond strength"

Spoiler

SmqYLK3.png

A scrappy, tall Oyashi stares down at the missive, narrowing his dark hues at the words before him, before crumpling up the note and throwing it aside. Now is a good time to keep check on his stock of Aurum.

Another perturbed figure, a young Fiery Uruk watches his father read, before snatching away the paper! He roars as he watches his fathers stocks fall, slamming his fist against his chest in anger! "Dat wuz latz teef popo! We gonnah get diz guy back." He assures his father, patting him on the back.

@Jihnyny