A DIVINE STRIKE AGAINST EVIL

Boknice275

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/048/403/950/large/andneddy-fantasy-river.jpg?1649942925

The Immaculate Waters of Hesthor which overcame Gashadokuro's flock in the swamps of Aevos

[!] The following missive is released to the whole of Aevos, written in gold ink and stamped with a Ka’tau cross.

Le-iy to all denizens of Aevos. I am Pharaoh Atemu-Ta; voice of Ka’tau, Pharaoh of the Rah’mun peoples, light of the Ra’tuhmet and High Priest of Hesthor. I have come to bring forth a message of hope and victory to the denizens of this realm. The law of Ka’tau, which is the Order that governs all of Creation and ties everything together in harmony, has been eternally opposed by Isfet [chaos]. For generations it has been ignored, disgraced, and opposed by many different forces that all arise from disorder. Isfet has many faces upon this world - including its foul agent who calls himself Gashadokuro also known as Iket the Cursed to the Rah’mun people, and known as the Bone-Lord to others. This foul entity, who captures the souls of the Dead and enslaves them to his service, and wields accursed Flame to kill the innocent, has been defeated. 

Myself and and a band of Rah’muns and our allies heard the exhortation of accursed swamp lands to the West, where the Bone-Lord and his allies congregate and conduct foul rituals to poison Aevos and all descendants. Upon approaching the accursed grave site the Bone-Lord mocked us with his sorceries and conjured forth a wretched creature of Flesh to kill us. He attempted to overtake our minds with the chaos of fear, but the Gods strengthened my will to resist his temptations. One of our allies, Takemura, stood strongly against the flesh monstrosity and provided time for the sacred invocations to be made to Hesthor’s realm. He was unfortunately afflicted by a moment of rage that caused him to turn his blade upon all of us, but by the grace of the Gods his hand was stayed. 

The flesh creature eventually overcame most of my group and prepared to finish off Takemura. At this moment, the mighty waters of Goddess of Pure Waters Hesthor poured down from the Heavens of Ka [life] and afflicted the flesh monster, bringing the mighty monstrosity who had bested several warriors to its knees in an instant. The area around the Bone-Lord’s gravesite was also purified, restored to it’s natural beauty and rested from his accursed hands. This caused the Bone-Lord to surface from his hiding place within his gravesite and retreat upon a flying carpet.

Before he fully retreated, I remarked that Mighty Hesthor’s name will forever be a curse against his name. This enraged the bitter Isfetian, causing him to shoot accursed Flames towards us as we made our way from his swamps.

The world should know that the Bone-Lord is no insurmountable foe. A single prayer to Goddess Hesthor brought his power to a halt. The law is insurmountable, even if presumptuous sorcerers seek to ignore it. Goddess Hesthor’s authority was deployed in a similar manner by Pharaoh Naseret against Gashadokuro's master, the Greater Demon Kazul. Kazul’s forces were swept away by the purifying Heka of Hesthor and sent spiraling back towards their infernal dens, far removed from the world under Ka’tau. In retaliation for this righteous display of Hesthor's might, Kazul has scattered Rah'mun civilization to the wind through a series of attacks against our cities. Today's victory shall be a reminder that Kazul's rampage shall be challenged in great measure, assured by the courts of Ka'tau.

This same power, used by my ancestors, will continue to stand as a warning to the Bone-Lord and his cult: the law is resolute, and the will of the Gods will not stand contested by anyone. Not an aengudaemon, a fantastical deity, nor a false magic shall measure in power to the authority the Bone-Lord has seen tonight.

To the Bone-Lord, his allies and cult: allow tonight to remain a warning. If you did not know the name of Hesthor before today, now her name shall follow you wherever you go. Remember the power that foiled the Isfetian magic of your Bone Lord with great ease. Know the power that rested his own domain from his control and placed it under the authority of the Cow Mother, if only for a temporary period of time. Know the power that causes your constructs - raised from grime, undeath, and impurity - to become subject to its whim with a mere prayer.

Soon, the people of Rah’tuma shall march an army into your swamplands and bring forth Hesthor’s river to purify your territories. If we can best the Bone-Lord with four men, what can we do with twenty, or thirty, or many scores more?

Hesthor has called for your judgment. The fall of the An-Gho and his flock of worms to your north shall be the first sign of your coming judgment; the arrival of our men upon your shores shall be the second; the flooding of the River Hesthor upon your lands shall be the third. KNOW the signs, agents of Isfet, so you may prepare for the inevitable.

To any who read this and have open hearts: if you wish to bring about the overthrow of chaos from this world, I encourage you to seek out the settlement of Rah'tuma and become a devotee to Lady Hesthor. Her power purifies the soul and mind, and brings your being into focus with what is pure and righteous. Her philosophies are essential for life and help one appreciate the law of Ka'tau which runs through all things. Come join the faith and be apart of restoring the law of Ka'tau to all corners of the land, so that all descendants may life in harmony with what is Right, and oppose all is that unlawful.

May this message serve as an enchantment to you all. May the Ra’tuhmet’s light guide you, and Hesthor’s waters preserve you in full purity.

Sincerely,

Atemu Ta

Pharaoh of the Rah’mun peoples

High Priest of Hesthor

Voice of Ka’tau

Light of the Ra'tuhmet

Spoiler

OOC: I want to congratulate @femurlordfor a great player-led event tonight. I had a great time and I hope this leads to broader narrative advancement.

This post also concerns my player-group of Ka'tau/Rah'muns, a spiritualist civilization that worships the spirits (Gods) and follows certain principles. It is based off of ancient egypt aesthetically. If you want to join, I encourage you to DM me on here or seek me out on Discord.

The informative thread for Ka'tau is here:

Authority of the Cow Mother? I mean come on now, imagine if that was what people called you. COW Mother!? It just sounds fuckin’ rude.” shouted a blonde haired woman, from across the captain’s quarters of the Syren, which was met with an eye roll from her crew-cut companion who couldn’t possibly careless for more of her evil-doer gossip.

((will format to look pretty later, sorry, on my phone 🤍))