THE VOICE OF THE SPIRITS.

ThatDutchFellow

THE VOICE OF THE SPIRITS

rCj3ruuyctiM3P_E8NAO7iXGltNUd_oyWQQ8mGauK7kNKdm3Xs9hHevwCbR1VLwG3SQ-YHksM4vbm3JhfZskO0Rw7tRXmREs1HTrrGUFFww65yE2O2WNGj7uG-ZU-nHiB0CQnt4JjaWA_gvTscDfXzE

220 Orcs ideas | fantasy races, fantasy, fantasy art

[!] An Orcish warband ready to march upon its own people

rCj3ruuyctiM3P_E8NAO7iXGltNUd_oyWQQ8mGauK7kNKdm3Xs9hHevwCbR1VLwG3SQ-YHksM4vbm3JhfZskO0Rw7tRXmREs1HTrrGUFFww65yE2O2WNGj7uG-ZU-nHiB0CQnt4JjaWA_gvTscDfXzE

"I return from many moons of exile to see Bronze Twigz, Ork, Inferi... all waging war in a supposed 'Civil War'. Yet it is nothing of the sorts. Its a war of hunger... A war where the Lesser blood takes advantage of the lesser intellect of our Olog Brethren. Although i agree with the call against certain members of the Akaal as i myself too have made effort against Borok back when he was tainted by the Bûrz, I disagree with the notion all of them are bad... The Decendants of Ram are Honourbound at heart, Kybal blood of the Ram, It is he who is our Rex, It is he who leads us through the honorable blood of the Elder Clan Ram

Therefor i suggest;

Disband the Clan Akaal, Let the clans it had once absorbed return back to their singular existance, Ram, Izig and Mog... Let the Warband of Bronze instead wage war upon the dishonour it seeks to weed out, The Questionable nature of the Mog morality. Let the Challengers return to Kybal'Ram without the threat of civil war, Without the threat of destroying our honourbound lands in such pitty squables. Let the Honoraries who Kybal have seen fit to banish return to plead their case infront of the Wargoth Council.. Have them explain themselves and their reasoning for killing several of their Orcish brothers.

As the Ancestors would demand of us, As our Father Krug would demand of his many children

Let there be Peace, Let us turn our Warbands upon the Lesser and Bûrz ridden, Not on eachother."

Al-Uk'Yar, Elder of Clan Yar, Servant of the Spirits, Elder Shaman
TQJHuhJhX30P3M6CFnK16NINSlfod20RoO6WkF3yOaWEnVuQs0xS97WcLvRX5zh_G-XnNwcG-ardIKHJaHxN1sC1yGdvwbmspcN1VcEB90veHyLrnNAcC0ohxTW6VlrgGVVyuiIB1ON5BPLHa4_16mc

"A zhame dat nub azh elze will peep et az lat doez, Bruddah" The Rex comments. 

[!] Kretz'Ox couldn't help but smile as he heard of his brother's return, though unfortunately that smile was short lived. "Bruddah, most of this skah am from 'em nub respecting te Gothz agh teir decison, so mi doubt tei'll lizten in te future either.. But maibi, hopefulli, tei'll listen to thiz, az to wagh againzt our own bruddahz am zomthin nub azh of uz wantz to peep."

"Bruddah haz been gone for too long..."

The Chieftain shook his head.

"Wagh iz inevitable. Wagh, iz hozh."

"There will be peace when the death of my sister is avenged, and the Isfetian akaals have faced the judgment of the Gods. There shall be peace when the persecution of my peoples at the hands of those who promised to protect is avenged." Atemu said, shaking his head at the missive. 

"If the Rex wants peace, the best thing he can do is attempt to engage in diplomacy with the Rah'mun peoples and the Bronze Lads. But he has refused to do so at every turn. The time for peace has passed."

Atemu then crumpled up the missive and tossed it towards the roaring fire within the Ra'tuhmet's temple. His burning gaze watched with ferocity as the paper became a charred mess, withering away in the fire's embrace.

"There shall be justice. There shall be immolating Fire. HAIL Ra'tuhmet."

"Praises upon Al-Uk for seeking to show an ounce of understanding. Yet even this is tarnished by misunderstanding. 

The Ologarchy is rising because of tyrannical goths and the llmp wristed Rex. These fools would strip their closest bruddas of their privilege for no true reason, strip the lands of sulianpoli for none either. These fools dare deny honour to the most honorable. What did they think would happen if they deny a big brother like an olog their natural born privilege. That of the klomp. We had promised we'd raise our spears for these obvious injustices thrust to us. 

I take no pleasure in the deeds of this, for I know this is a Cruel War. Yet only through fire will these impurities be cleansed. 

Akaal and the Rex have their reparations they could pay. That is truly their only chance. There was a time when it would be we, the brazen lads, eagerly raising our shields to defend the holy lands. For one hundred years that was the case, and we shall see it that it's for a hundred more."

A high and perfectly proportioned warrior finishes his set at the racks. He has to be ready for the honour war. Especially if akaal will not bend before them and submit seeking forgiveness.