A KING'S LAMENT

JuliusAakerlund

A KING’S LAMENT

xcDy5KWwwq8arNrOM2NiBUy86gQAYTKCx_VqGPhFquQN0R5hO4wW1BplP4EP3XFYQJhhtR6LqqteGHyRrpapkCJ3v_qxlp09ofFQxxj7fYt36RZkR55bNGTDHmt8eHXcPm1N26ojHPhINzXVCDzf16A

A rose to the fated, a rose to romance.

To the good Queen Mother of Balian,

The Kingdom of Balian has done you a great disservice unlike any other. For three decades I have devoted myself in service of my future duties as a husband, surrendering my soul and essence to mastering such a craft. Now, I find myself surrounded by nought but the hope for a wife most worthy--hardworking and steadfast. I thirst only for companionship, one equal and steeped in heartfelt consideration. I’m surrounded by my peers and my equals, friends and family, who all support each other with care and dedication. I see and respect your profound broad-mindedness and ability to stand up for your truth.

Thus with a heavy heart, I write that I shall, as a lamenting King searching for his Queen-to-be offer a chance for the two of us to be. Your home may lay elsewhere as you’ve said, from Adrian I to Davyd I, in pursuit of true union--not emancipation. Where respect and the sanctity of GOD shall stand forever, without being tarnished. I shall preserve your right to your children, and be a father to them, unlike the one who attempts relations with a foreign monarch--souring relations with untoward advances. All I ask is to preserve my right to be the King to your heart, befitting my role as your stalwart partner. I pray that day will come, and I lament that we’ve yet to come together a KING to HIS QUEEN.

My heart aches for you as yours do for the people. I reach you thus by letter as you’ve so graciously offered, I can only hope you offer me a chance--a path to your heart.

A PATH TO BE YOUR KING!

Signed by your ardent admirer,

His Royal Highness, Davyd I of Muldav

A retired fisherman looked upon the missive with an amused smile dawned across his face. It seems that, ever since retirement, the geopolitics of Aevos have shown itself. Perhaps fearing the presence of the Emperor of Fish. He never knew, but he penned the new Muldav Menace just once to commend him of his attempt, finding it all hilarious.

"To the Menace of Muldav,

No battle is ever more intense than that of the heart. Like a elegant Northern Salmon gliding through the ice and wind, you shall soar high no matter the outcome. Should you fail, know that there are friends for you that you can come to for comfort and consolation."

- Very Respectfully

A man who loves fish

Timofei Petrovich.

"This man is an imposter," says Amaya of Venzia, Princess-consort of Muldav.

Spoiler

Among us memes

very intrigued Liridona reads the Balianite drama like it's the morning paper, with a warm tea. "Oh mea... Ea wonder what Nico would think of this!" She goes to show her favorite cousin the gossip ( @Apotolofo )

"Will I finally have a mom, papej?" asks Bobert 'The Rizz Apprentice' of Muldav, the legitimized bastard son of the Rizz King Davyd I of Muldavas he gazes up to his father with wide eyes. 

Aurelia, questions the legitimacy of this all.