[Complete] Report (DeepDarkSamurai, Morigung, PrimnyaQuorum, Wulfric_Borr, 5ft300pounds, Mirtok)

PrimnyaQuorum

Player(s) Involved

DeepDarkSamurai, Morigung, PrimnyaQuorum, Wulfric_Borr, 5ft300pounds, Mirtok

Explanation

DeepDarkSamurai's character, Pamphilos, was detained following a altercation in Haelun'or. Once taken into the nearby guardhouse by 5ft300pounds's character, Maethor, a dispute followed and a mod was called. Following this, DeepDark continued to argue with every emote from 5ft, despite the mod - Mirtok - who was present from there on telling him, clearly, what was acceptable and not. Following 5ft logging off and presumably the mod leaving, DeepDark emoted once his character biting through his bound hands, and continued his next emote with breaking free of all of his restraints. Repeatedly throughout this encounter, DeepDark's character was emoted doing actions that were improbable at best, and impossible at worse

This is not the first time DeepDarkSamurai, on Pamphilos, has outright refused to roleplay anything but his view on things. In a previous encounter in Haelun'or barely 4 days ago, he repeatedly and utterly ignored emotes detaining him until a mod was called. I do not believe this is simply unknowing ignorance, but a continued trend of poor-faith roleplay or outright ignoring emotes in a distasteful display. 

Relevant Material

Evidence

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10D7Rt5oNyQFfTO7Pq1_j9b2UW3P4QjHKz_FUb7Mpjgc/edit?usp=sharing

1906, 126, 3199

11/18/23

Evidence of uncooperative conduct.

Evidence

Throughout the encounter and to both player and mods, DeepDark has shown mostly disregard and a unwillingness to cooperate. Repeatedly people have reasonably reached out and communicated with him during RP, which he has responded to with unreasonable protest and in some cases, outright refusal to acknowledge.

Before posting on this thread, please review the Report Rules.

yo sup im 5ft300pounds

basically this dude is a freak and can't handle consequences.

In the 2nd encounter (this one in the report) he emoted removing his gag with his own mouth, and then emoted that I removed his gag many times to keep yapping on about some random bull shit in roleplay. I gagged him cuz he was super annoying and shit, kept yappin and didn't emote anything at all. extremely difficult to roleplay with.

First encounter was insane, the dude rolls up into haelunor talkin mad shit about us, then when we arrest him he gets really mad and starts stalling, ignoring emotes, and eventually haelunor rolls up and just lets him go cuz they didnt wanna deal with him.

I would also like to include Boknice and TheBeagle, as they were both part of this roleplay and ssaw the emotes

I would like a mod to review the logs to deem if they were truly powergaming, or if its actually possible to bind the hands, mouth, ankles and then drag them all in one emote, or if they can spend one emote in coming forwards, grabbing, drawing a blade, pulling down the gag and prying your mouth all in one emote

I didn't call for any mods for this kind of powergaming which happened in both situations, but I was grateful to wait for the mod to arrive so they could aid in arbitration

The reason I said that I could realistically push away was because I emoted sitting in the emote after he threw me down and spat on me, knowing he would try to mutilate me just like he did in the previous encounter in the silver city, and knowing his character Maethor was a barbarian man. Even if he had bound my feet, a man sitting can indeed launch himself several feet.

They did try to insinuate I was on my back, by drawing pictures of the situation where I was clearly not emoting being, such as when I emoted raising my knees to my chest to keep the pair of them separated when he tried to straddle me

I believe by looking at the logs everyone can see nothing here was truly weird and I would like to see the comments of everyone involved

There is information that I would like to add in addition because I believe it highly relevant

my one character has been engaged against him since his character Haus issued some false accusations against my character's family which nearly got them exiled, this is roleplay that is going on that has been public knowledge for a while.

edit ++

as soon ass I am noticed to be online, this occurs, despite the roleplay progressing after he left to hang out with hiss girlfriend. he engaged in crp and then left, and when I gave my options, he left without answer after morigung said shed take his place. The roleplay continued and much has transpired since then because of the results after he chose to leave and have morigung and hauss enter combat after the normal crp lock had entered. I did not mind this because I am am fine with accommodating the roleplay as they really wanted to continue it at the time and I thought it would be unfair now that he left

It is important to recall that shortly before this, maethor had fought me in an rp in krug where it wass agreed before hand it was not to the death, and after I was knocked down he emoted immediately killing me and then mechanically popped me.

image.png?ex=656ce15f&is=655a6c5f&hm=40b

image.png?ex=656ce172&is=655a6c72&hm=8ee

image.png?ex=656ce13f&is=655a6c3f&hm=f75

Edited by SteppeNomad

1 hour ago, SteppeNomad said:

In addition, directly before this roleplay the report is about, important to know Maethor and I agreed to an honour klomp beforehand in front of everyone where we had agreed it was simply to be a non lethal wreste, and after we punched one another down, and he had instantly emoted killing me then mechanically popped me

As someone who witnessed the fight go down in the fighting pit of the Iron Horde and even before it I am certain that the two of you agreed to an honor klomp and in most places that usually means to death. I understand though that both parties might've misunderstood the other's intentions when they entered the fight which is fine since it happens. 

If you are not named as being involved in the report, refrain from posting or contact the original poster to have your name added prior to.

This situation was handled at the time of it happening. @SteppeNomad Your emotes were ultimately ruled as Powergaming for a few reasons that you can work on. There were a lot of assumed liberties taken that proved to be unrealistically convenient for your character/situation that were added in after actions were being taken against you. It's poor faith RP to have someone attempt an action on you and for you to say that you were either already prepared for it and completely negate the action or without explaining the motions you took to put your body in particular positions that would be most effective against an action against you- after the action was already performed.

All actions you take that are involving another player should be written as attempts, especially if you are actively being engaged/constricted in RP. They mentioned you biting through your binds then managing to scramble away in the same emote- both you made seem like were instantly successful and not attempts that others around you would be able to intervene on. You should try to tailor your actions to be agreeable OOCly to your RP counterparts and realistic so that it's all fair RP. When emotes are made and aren't agreeable, that's when RP stalls out and it no longer becomes fair or fun.

Give and take is the name of the game, knowing when you've realistically lost or cannot do something prevents frustrating escalations and accusations of Powergaming.

An infraction was issued, a warning this time around, but next time may be a ban.