A GODUNOV ABDICATION

ibiou

t5G9JmWbCMJp2ucbQjROrz5vW4mXRdrLQz3NjLmRFYQxd1CyprkW1GUSyivz0_A7My4JHTZe784G57ynnlQZGQ_33aTUJhRIEPv5ES9dUIGIER-hocae7TBRgNjT1E8TEjuSmPkwM1dJ_z7t_yIBhyk

THE ABDICATION OF BARONESS ALYONA GODUNOV

YDiwNL6g6u6dRUW5QGs_Q3K6xo-YvysCL_fFjAnDLdbm3dYork6YmqH3rP3v9MT_shGh1AeZDurZofzeUOqz6OB5kCqqES76LIErR-IIaJIUL6qs1ndeFs9B0_ZH4hayc0krcuW3ObyC2f8BkXfGVRk

ISSUED ON THE

8th of Msitza ag Dargund, 507 E.S. | 8th of Harren's Folley, 1954

THBTJqTklgoaOeJuBMrg6P-eYyK2rQgKDJbcNfh_zFm69x9Yh7r30mu7XaiWG6mvQldo4D0at1P-ezY-UJeYMI8urtHiBbw6QxsFR7jRWXahtCUGPrI_K7gQvkh4SImTPgtHyOqaMy4ezCna5o7bDjc

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

In light of my ailment these past years, I have come to a solemn conclusion that has been hard to deliberate on. I, Baroness Alyona I Godunov of Verskaya, hereby abdicate my titles in favour for my eldest son, Lord Anatoliy Ilya Godunov. He shall be known as Baron of Verskaya, Anatoliy I Godunov, with the rights of a baronial peer bestowed onto him in the lands of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska.

Let House Godunov and the Barony of Verskaya under the rulership of Baron Anatoliy I be a reminder of our history: always, shall we remain resilient in times of strife.

xwBV1fl1cyW5xu41TIDRv_wJFT9_cH79BilFNJ41jg2ARcL0QMwIWKDJAMjNXoHJhlFermm6ZnP9Wb3n6nsKLuiTHvWcu7FnLYNjd1c75WTbwDu4QVcqgEqaxCKBmd6VYxyld-AZ7x16YoBcoYm5REw

SIGNED,

Her Ladyship, Alyona Rhetta Sviatovna Godunov,
Baroness-Emertius of Verskaya

W6Mw8CnEvhqRH2T8rqNeRO5d7AXNUUTmaUILnqNVueZE8jkZhq9dwUpTtTga6cAMw8VWpNTigCJpLiK04ayOnEGPZ3vcChybpW0RLuBQd41duPflF1vG0lTXZ9s1kQUEMbWFu_r4SPjCSombXVfY5Gg

The Count Colborn viewed the missive straight off the press; A smile graced his lips, one that had been sorely missed in the wake of his brother's death. However, the longer he thought on the subject, the more it faded. At least Poppiya would be happy. 

Lord Anatoliy Ilya Godunov, now the Baron of Verskaya, viewed this missive with conflicting emotions. The respect he had for his mamej was immense - And his newly found Responsibility was even more so..

Memories flashed before him. All his life he had believed his family to be raised on one simple principle - Sacrifice. His hauchpapej, the first Baron of Verskaya, had sacrificed his dreams, his joy, and ultimately his family, for House Godunov. His aedypapej - His namesake - Had given up his very life to the Mori years before Ilya was even a conceived thought. And his Mamej.. Well, he knew very well the things she had sacrificed for her House.

Baron Anatoliy I Godunov rose to his feet, and, with a gloved hand clutching a certain bejewelled cross, made outloud the solemn oath he'd kept in his heart for over a decade - "The Tradition of Sacrifice ends with me. No longer will my family suffer - No longer will Verskaya be cursed and beset with Misery or Misfortune - My people's dreams, whether they run with the Blood of Godunov within their veins, or simply call Verskaya Home - will be achieved. I swear this to Godan Himself - My people will be safe, comfortable, and Happy. Amin."

The young Baron grabbed his papers and set to work. By GOD there was a lot to do..

OOC NOTE:

A very, VERY big thank you to @ibioufor this opportunity! She's led the Godunovs amazingly well, and I couldn't be more grateful for being given the chance to do  the same!

Now - Let's pray I don't **** it up xD