A Message to The Azulytes

Boknice275

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIG.yBJKqXiycbeqVHysFPy0?pid=ImgGn

Pharaoh Atemu-Ta standing victoriously over a fallen Azulyte

[!] The following missive is sent across Aevos, bearing the state insignia of the City of Rah’tuma upon it’s cover. When opened the missive reveals a sketched depiction of Atmeu-Ta standing victoriously over a Kerr Azulyte and crushing it’s chest with his Pharonic staff. The following is then seen.

To the Isfetians who bear the name ‘Azulyte’ and their foul allies.

The people of Rah’tuma are victorious. I, Pharaoh Atemu-Ta, have trampled over the serpentine head of Isfet that used you to strike at my city and harm my people. You sent a detachment of men to raid Rah’tuma and terrorize our people. You kidnapped one of our people, the priestess of Freedom Karuna, and you ran at the sight of myself and other Rah’muns coming to face you. Then, in true Isfetian fashion, you sent a missive demanding that we forsake our Gods and offer a payment to receive Karuna alive once more.

I did not relent to your posturing. I fought you right outside of your fortress and, along with my men, crushed the heads of your finest warriors. You made a grave mistake attacking Rah’tuma and presuming my people would surrender as shrieking violets. You serve a lower order - Isfet, chaos - which has been defeated by past Rah’mun heroes and Pharaohs, and shall also be defeated under my reign. Narithen, champion of Ahura-ma, called forth the power of his patron to render your shackles useless. A high priest of Hesthor drowned the soul of one of your best warriors in the Great River after my Khopesh severed her hand from bone and let it squalor. 

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIG.LvRvaG02UAGKk4v0vPbm?pid=ImgGn

The High Priest of Hesthor drowning the captured Azulyte in Pure Waters

The hand that strikes Pharaoh shall never hit anything again.

I am the wrath, sword, and fury of the Gods. I am the enforcer of the law of Ka’tau, which judges Isfet throughout all time, and renders it defeated. I am the horn of Hesthor, purging the impure with her raptorous waters. I am the rays of the Ra’tuhmet, eviscerating the souls of the wicked with his woeful Eye whose wrath neither Khet (physical body) or Sah (spiritual body) can escape. I am the defender of my people and the heir to Naseret, who overcame Iblees himself with the authority of Hesthor. 

My message is clear: your reckoning will come. The wrath your soldiers have experienced so far is simply a sign of what awaits you. Attempting to attack Rah’tuma, Norasath, The Kha, or any other spiritualist culture will only hasten your arrival in the Halls of Judgment before Lady Ka’tau. Any plots to ‘enslave’ our Gods, as your latest missive suggests, will result in nothing more than your complete annihilation. The Great River will rush towards your fort - which we have located - and every hidden outpost you own and it shall overtake them. Your magicks will fail, your weapons will wilt, and your minds will break beneath the pure hooves of Hesthor’s herd. No matter what you do or what foul work of Isfetian sorcery you send to our people, you will not escape your fate. Your men will be sought out, snuffed out, and defeated. ‘Retribution’ does not begin to describe what awaits you.

Prepare yourself. You have unleashed a force known only to your Masters in the days of Naseret, which washed away their Infernal mark from the world. This shall be your fate. 

Pharaoh Atemu-Ta

Pharaoh of Rah’tuma

Voice of Ka’tau

Jahtep-Ra

Vizier to the Pharaoh

High Priest of Hesthor

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIG.6.MsnRQYt0N.k.43SIAA?pid=ImgGn

Azulytes drowned in pure waters by Hesthor priests.

Somewhere within Rah'tuma hiding away within her Tavern a not so sane Elfess was mumbling to herself at the memories of her capture, Karuna who had fallen victim to what seemed to her endless pain which had merely been a few hours had taken somewhat a mental hit, a screw loose if you will, the once before timid young elfess changing slowly from those events she suffered, holding her head an agonizing headache overwhelming her, the elfess had been recovered that day but it seemed not quite fully, but that in the eyes of her people was yet to be seen, or so she thought. 

"Oh... no please, dont hit me with... water..." The Warlock known as the Udax stated apathetically barely paying much mind to the missive as he crumbled it, casting the parchment aside to be chewed on by his best imp Bhurzo.

Daal kneels down in the fortress after reading the missive casting it into a large dirty puddle before kneeling down and starting to drink from the puddle like a thirsty dog as the missive was soaking away