Clan Irgard is open for new members

gremlockgremlin

Clan Irgard(Irongate) is looking for more members we offer a tight knit clan based on honour, duty, warriorhood, crafting and homesteading. 

To join the clan by blood you need to be a mountain dwarf, tho you can join as a patron as any other type of dwarf. 

Our aestethic is a menacing red and black with a rugged but sturdy look. We offer 4 great lineages and a future that will be great. We are specifically looking for members to populate the lineages of: Jorgur, Yemgar and Irgen. But now open to the accept members to the lineage of Greldyn.

The rp center around craftsmanship, soldiery and great artisan work. We are stubborn, headstrong and determined. I seek dedication to dwarven roleplay first and foremost. I myself am online during most days and am active on the forums+discord. So reach out and honor Jorik Braveaxes lineage.

Read our clan post on the forums 

If you wish to join a new dwarf clan it is time to contact me at @viktorgrindset on discord or message me directly on the forums or join the clan discord through this link https://discord.gg/cUNQ5BHks3 . 

I hope to see you rallied under the Blackram banner.

Edited by gremlockgremlin

If you are a new dwarf or a player who is looking to play a dwarf message me.