Estella's Battle to the death [PK]

Fawnytheturtle

Estella Maria Tatiana Ruthern was quietly working on her gifts for her family, after wrapping the last one she gathers them and placed them gently in her satchel, once she placed the satchel over her shoulder and walked toward the gate to leave Marsana, After leaving the gates she started to walked toward Tuvia it was not a very long walk but on this day she took her time, she loved having small walks. Humming a happy tune she then come to find a stranger, curious she went over toward them. “Hola” she said in a kind tone, the figure just turned and glared at her, it was a darkspawn. With a light gasp she steps back and withdraws a dagger from the belt she had around her waist. It was made with aurum though the darkspawn didn’t seem to be scared for some reason. Estella was though, she hasn’t fought anything for a long while so she knew if it were to attack she have to defend herself the best she could. However, she slowly started to walk away keeping an eye on the darkspawn. It didn’t move or make any attacks toward her, though Estella soon slightly bumped into something.

As she slowly turned her head to look at what she bumped into she saw another darkspawn, and was then she slightly moved away and found herself out numbered, it was like they were forming a circle around her. Estella takes a sharp breath and prepared for a long fight, Strike one she managed to dodge the first attack only to slightly harm the first one that took a swing at her. Strike two she wasn’t fast enough and was cut on the shoulder, it hurt but she gritted her teeth and prepared for the next move. Strike three, with quick thinking she bent her knees and did a little slight roll to the side, though before she could turn a knife strikes her back. Screaming out in pain she lays on her side “Tu will not win” she declared struggling to stand. It was a long fight, Estella would injure, perhaps kill one or two darkspawn. It didn’t seem like it was enough the swings kept coming, she was badly injured it took every ounce of strength she had. 

Though two minutes later, Estella lays on the ground dead. Her presents were stolen and body left to rot until somewhere for someone to come find it, if they bothered. Before her final breaths she thought about each of her children, how much she loved them, how much she fight just to see them again, but sadly she wouldn’t. She thought about her husband about everything they been through and how bad she felt about what recently happened. As the last strike took her life, she woke up in the seven skies, sitting up she looked around noticing a familiar aunt. After a hug with the woman, Estella would cry and mutter “I failed” but the soft voice of the woman she hugged only hugged tighter and said “No, you did your best. Now you can watch them grow from here” Estella just shook her head and sighs “I rather be down there” and the two just keep hugging and talking, and glancing down from the skies to watch those they loved most below.

Spoiler

OOC Notes: I want to thank ECS and LMFC for letting me have this character, she was such a blast. Sadly with irl keeping me busy and other things I can not go into right now has caused me to write this post. I hope to return as soon as I can but sadly this character has come to the end of her story. Also a thanks to oryP, Retro, Greasychef, Heart_Spam for all the roleplay we have done together, my discord is always open if you just want to chat. Sorry for the bold, I'll fix it soonish

Couple of reference pictures I found or did myself using a site I found, one eye was blue the other green but had a hard time finding that so just enjoy:

whndfC7onoxmzfdHqaQ_QfrE80nYvLWk0-XjuNgcM4u2MR2IoAggu-fFjnfUqN1JnL4KHcHeX6H7rq0hUAfE3Q_yTdveHSIYSpBHp4JVqpWDVZJvIbSo_H2eqCPNjPEh2R8fatHszKQgR5xQKDIs-ek

5OSPMMgtL4YMWE9X0Rn8UPpE5wVUSPba-rsVU9Pc5PGBI-Sp2BJ6IUSWCuCiUX-MzSt-R_HsYTSi2Q3OrjcPouJ03HY4LkHCdpvE2BwzSd8P5rNWorol7AHI59_z7ihC2NjkRDSGFnax606wZxXq5eU

Her Skin: 

duDVG7_zDtNpe8jrPR6y80KJsl3-hFKXpqeRedAB0hmjeXC50YdNJUKMjMwAH0tFmqd5EdPNBLfba09iNZ68NljW-Ehu_H8Mwh85CIo_UWamusfCklUpJNmNYd9sa_lt6TssZxhCdTwcq8mFiJ5qjdY

Somewhere in a fort an Azulyte hisses in sharply. Gesturing around.  

"This wasn't us, yeah? It's Ibleesmas and such but. I thought we were just stealing presents." 

"Hang on, this wasn't us?" 

"Makes sense. No one screamed IBLEEEEEEES" 

Wyn slumps down in his chair at the news rolling a marble in his hands as he pondered it all. "Fly high little star...you did the world so proud..." procceding to throw the marble across the room before resting his head in his hands. "More reasons to hate the dark..."

White doves carry black news:

Sir Ephrem Kervallen, the father was on a rutinary stroll around Tuvian lands, the Viscount and his horse like every morning... Man and beast ran fast through the mountainous island, expecting to be another day without much trouble, until something caught the Templar's attention. What was it? Only a small dot at the distance... He commanded his white steed to run faster, approaching the disturbance within his lands "Nen... Nen..." He uttered to himself as he approached, slowly revealing his daughter's body to his own eyes "NEN!" He shouted, jumping from the horse to kneel behind Estella's body "Estella... Estella, wake up" He spoke between tears, but he knew that would not happen. Removing his gauntlets to hold her near his own body, the knight pressed his forehead against that of his daughter "Nen, Estella, my starlight..." Tears poured from his azure hues, falling over the inert body of the Countess "My poor starlight..." He repeated, finally standing up and carrying the body, slow steps, rythmic in their own way to approach Tuvia. "Callista, Callista! Estella has left us..." He shouted once his figure entered the keep, leaving the now corpse on one of the sofas of the newly named Adrian Keep.

The Viscount walked up to his office, leaving the duty of preparing the body of his daughter to his own wife. He took paper and a quill and started writting missives to relatives and friends. White doves would soon after fly, carrying notice of the death, of his own daughter, of his Starlight... 
"Sorella, Enisa... Take care of her, will you?" He spoke towards the sky, the day that white doves carried black news.

15 minutes ago, ECS1999 said:

White doves carry black news:

Sir Ephrem Kervallen, the father was on a rutinary stroll around Tuvian lands, the Viscount and his horse like every morning... Man and beast ran fast through the mountainous island, expecting to be another day without much trouble, until something caught the Templar's attention. What was it? Only a small dot at the distance... He commanded his white steed to run faster, approaching the disturbance within his lands "Nen... Nen..." He uttered to himself as he approached, slowly revealing his daughter's body to his own eyes "NEN!" He shouted, jumping from the horse to kneel behind Estella's body "Estella... Estella, wake up" He spoke between tears, but he knew that would not happen. Removing his gauntlets to hold her near his own body, the knight pressed his forehead against that of his daughter "Nen, Estella, my starlight..." Tears poured from his azure hues, falling over the inert body of the Countess "My poor starlight..." He repeated, finally standing up and carrying the body, slow steps, rythmic in their own way to approach Tuvia. "Callista, Callista! Estella has left us..." He shouted once his figure entered the keep, leaving the now corpse on one of the sofas of the newly named Adrian Keep.

The Viscount walked up to his office, leaving the duty of preparing the body of his daughter to his own wife. He took paper and a quill and started writting missives to relatives and friends. White doves would soon after fly, carrying notice of the death, of his own daughter, of his Starlight... 
"Sorella, Enisa... Take care of her, will you?" He spoke towards the sky, the day that white doves carried black news.

upon hearing the news of her eldest's passing, the viscountess froze in horror. as if processing the scene, as her husband left for the office, Callista's eyes started to welled as she sat down beside her now daughters corpse, clutching her child's hands, murmuring incoherent words. 

"why... why must our world be so cruel.." the viscountess murmured between sobs, rising her to her feet as she gazed at her daughter once more, before she retreats to her room... isolating herself, not letting anyone in.. the only ones that could enter was her husband Ephrem, and her personal maid Esmerelda.

The Count of Marsana peered down upon the document, Demetrius, drained from all that had unfolded, he found himself unable to weep and too little time for mourning with the current state of the war. A bottle was raised quickly, and discarded from his grasp just as fast, allowing it to shatter upon the wall. "GOD Rest vyr soul, Mea Countess.. Nie, mea wife." He'd state, rising from his desk, departing from it quietly. "I've lost mea daughter, mea King, e now mea wife. What more shall Y lose during this dreadful war?"

2 hours ago, oryP said:

The Count of Marsana peered down upon the document, Demetrius, drained from all that had unfolded, he found himself unable to weep and too little time for mourning with the current state of the war. A bottle was raised quickly, and discarded from his grasp just as fast, allowing it to shatter upon the wall. "GOD Rest vyr soul, Mea Countess.. Nie, mea wife." He'd state, rising from his desk, departing from it quietly. "I've lost mea daughter, mea King, e now mea wife. What more shall Y lose during this dreadful war?"

Gray-streaked hair twisted into a tight and practical bun only moments after Rhys var Ruthern heard the shatter of glass from his brother's study. He prepared to walk in and find an accident to clean, only to instead tally another spawn on his to-kill list. 

"That is. . . seven, now. Yam so sorry, Stella."