[Letter] In Seek Of Confrontation

lemonke

BZno6fiquVb_TpN-RvT70DfVQTECDDbm2KdlzIENA4ff94Rc0329EnsUSNXbAb0kbnX-XXV92qHr0K1GoZGKbZy_ED5wc056WN_g-8MkJFFYdjwn9eTM9aEfrltvGCVZZ3trlu1ajlqiwbaVMmb0p9o71iizYpFoFKAGv5wAud2npZHJTq57I1cdRvoCaN7Yu7jKcN9kY4kkAja9FKIG6ClZ-FwNIcWILZeBK6Vzbo7L8IGvEkn7pt2-t-bGNdnDhW_4P4v7xjEBGLg3D7AWn1GKRs43zvYaBOZ-03eUTWxY30

[!] A fine parchment was delivered by a steel-owl Automaton only upon the government of the silver city and the leaders of Kaethul. Furthermore, to every other government member of Amathine.

Salution, as a representative of the Crown, I write to express my concern over an attack made onto my soldier and heir of the Ranaleth family by your Maheral in Kaethul, allegedly because she was an inferi, which is not true. While explaining her case, she pleaded for peace and no bloodshed, but your Maheral refused to listen; he attempted to attack her and expressed how he desired to organize a group to hunt her down. This, WE cannot stand. Thana Ranaleth is a prideful soldier of Amathine and soon-to-be templar after my ascension. Your Maheral has attacked an innocent, an ally, and a friend. We know well of his self-mental urges, which often led him to kill children who had horns or looked differently. Nonetheless, we don't tolerate this kind of behavior.

However, I have to clarify that the majority of people in Amathine are druids– some have horns and claws, yet they are not Inferi. Nevertheless, they fight for life balance like you do to banish darkness and wickedness. Our patience has reached our limit but we are not barbarians, we are upholder of peace first and foremost. Henceforth, we invite the Sohaer to come to our land and discuss a suitable outcome, we will not accept NO as a response. Please, this time don’t come in Amathine with an entire army. It’s not needed.

For the people of Kaethul, we extend our gratitude unto you. We have heard of what your merchants have done to protect Thana Ranaleth. Our anger is not directed to you. Regardless of such facts, I, Ava Ranaleth alongside Thana will be pleased to talk with your Overlord on behalf of Idril. Thank you.

Lord-Commander of the Okartennallar Ava Ranaleth, Second Matriarch of the Ranaleth, Cleric of Moon & Stars, Beacon of the New-era Ranaleth, Reader of Cosmos, The True Celia'norian, The Horned, The Royarch’s Voice & Fist. Aratir Of The Crown.

The Crown awaits. Take heed. 

@MailC3p @Ewdrawings

(Sorry about the formatting, I'm at work. This is a private response to Amathine!)

Dear Lord-Commander of the Okartennallar Ava Ranaleth, Second Matriarch of the Ranaleth, Cleric of Moon & Stars, Beacon of the New-era Ranaleth, Reader of Cosmos, The True Celia'norian, The Horned, The Royarch’s Voice & Fist. Aratir Of The Crown,

I have sought talks with the Maheral of Haelun'or, in order to seek hefty reparations prior to your missive that I received immediately before responding, on behalf of both your dearly cared for Thana Ranaleth, Aveline; an individual who was caught up in his wantant abuse of high grade war magic and almost died from her wounds and someone who I have taken care of in place of her mother for almost a decade, as practically a surrogate daughter and finally the state of Kaethul who's trust has been violated in the conducting of this act.

I would seek to talk in one Elven day, preferably before my scheduled meeting with the Maheral who has so far been unresponsive to my missives, though I will be available for the following three Elven days as well.

I can only be pleased and thankful that to my knowledge Thana was not seriously hurt, and assure you that the people of Kaethul, even it's non combatant merchants, will continue to do their best to maintain a modicum of safety for any descendent regardless of mundane race or culture. Even those Haelun'or forsakes.

I hope to speak with you in person,

Overlord Yera Silveira of the Commerce State of Kaethul

Sir Yrmshik Fiyem reads the letter in his smithy, letting out a deep sigh "One o' t'ese days peyple bey gunnae act decen'... focken' mage elves bey jest as bad as Uruks"

Aveline Kazimira rubs at her head, remembering how she, an unarmed woman, had been attacked. . . "I hope Thana is alright. . ."