Klan Vukh Joins the Horde

Klan Vukh Joins the Horde

History of the Vukh
Vinteki Exodus
During the exodus from Vinteki, Gundanat decided to go his own way, clanless and alone, exploring the desert for his inspiration. While Apex and Klog joined different clans, Gundanat sat alone on the mountain top, imagining a clan, strong in its ideals of uniting all races, while still respecting their own orc laws and traditions, imagining a clan which incorporates humans, elves, orcs and even dwarves into one singular clan.  “Why hasn’t anyone else tried this before” as he stood up towards the exit, ideas flowing in his head

Formation of the Clan
Gundanat went to work within the cave he was settled in, writing down laws, ideas and the trial itself, saddling the horse and travelling to Gorom to discuss these new ideas, having lessons on races, trial by combat between races, tournaments for honour and proper organisation in the clan. The two conserves all night, taking drinks at the bar while drunkenly discussing their ideas, both agreeing to create the clan

The Basics of Clan Vukh
The clan was created by Gundanat, a former member of Vinteki and a loyalist to the Rex, Grommash.  Once taking the Oath of Loyalty you are unable to leave unless you get special permissions from the leader or clan or be treated as a traitor and hunted down for such. 

The Vukhs owe their loyalty towards the nation, the Rex, and any Orc who needs help in a task which will benefit the nation The Vukh people emerged from the Vinteki clan, which was a combination of captured prisoners and native orcs who lived under Kazin'Kul. 

All clan members will be used to society's lawless demands due to being created in a time of war and conflict. There are little to no present shamans within the clan which isn't a concern for the Wargoth.

Hierarchy of Clan Vukh
Wargoth
Waghgoth (War leader – Duellable position)
Soldier
Clan Member
Initiate

Clan Vukh Initiation Trials
Trial 1 - Take an honour battle (Hur’Mauk)  with someone of another culture or one of your own, battle to the first one to go down to the floor.  (CRP). Both players must fight fairly and without any cheap tactics.

Trial 2 – Take a lesson about Orc culture with a Mau’Kor (Historian) or a Brudda (Orc) who is willing to, or if you are an orc, a lesson about another culture.

Trial 3 – Take the Oath of Loyalty within the clan hall, swearing to the banner and Rex.

Values of the Vukhim
I. Accepts all races as one own.
II. Take pride in defending the nation.
III. Die for the banner of the clan and the nation.
IV. Respect other clans Rituals and if needed, take part.

Clan Uniform

N4BaQ10caIXzUNTJ9N6Vmjsa7MqctdqfJLiDmK1MDnJc9Wzqihd3Dth2cce8GVNUJRFF31yeHOPQKfGv3MzkmaMCYJwGw4stiTRF6HgvNd2vNLynBOsOmpvg7kuxh6bfYtakA-cAb8Ff-ZCLy6imJyI

First Blow of Vukhim

Gundanat and Gorom travelled to Hohkmat in the cover of the night, taking a hidden entrance into the city as they made way into the Chamber of Water, silently opening the door, looking around somewhat disappointed.

A small chuckle came from Gundanat as he went on to speak “This place is so small for containing something so big… I’m surprised they didn’t make it less obvious or have more security” Gundanat muttered to his partner in crime. “Stuzid Pinkies” Gorom responded, simple but effective in describing the failure of the town. 

The elevator creaked, letting out an echoing and daunting sound into the streets as they made their way to the top, seeing the Mana Obelisk, towering over them. 20 meters long. “Zaahkah Zkah!” They both exclaimed at the same time, seeing the Obelisk, but both began to slash away at it, hitting it repeatedly until it exploded. Sending bits all over the floor as they left a sign. “Leave the war while you still can” 

Both nodded towards each other as they went back down, leaving the room in total chaos and disarray, exiting through the main gate to the disbelief of both. “Som nevur lurn do they’z?” Gundant mentioned, saddling onto the horses as they rode into the darkness.

Spoiler

eTOP-Y_ylV-pZyT-yk4Opok7Ka7KmwSPKnJRaQ8vvJxweJvO7hmheuZ2ZNpVPM9BjfLcNBLhR4-j7GPfGG28NpMqaGqP2cr0y6mQz4UBBaeVFVBXHh9d-WgXNeD74Qxi-NShEivy6Z9fEfB8axZ3i6gbcQMi4NzNV3P8RU4gTe6KKdQ7etrO0AE-wFi_ebsOE7qeqCTk_GhQ_wRDVwEKC1yz4T5LbtFz6Zqd2E8ZYw41QnBUSFxHyr5WTHVWD3lgFSs-rCOzMd3305lT8GYeQmj5dm67zpbDOXIZzn0DpVftM4

Edited by AlternisJ

"Looks like some Hooligans came in and destroyed the decoy again Grand Magister" A servant reported to him

"I guess...just put it back up. Everyone said I didn't make it shiny or big enough...but I guess I was proven right. Oh, and whoever these anonymous teenagers are sneaking around at night are...build some damn traps or something, or just give them a good magical thrashing and send them on their way" 

He would shake his fist at the warped voidal grass at the proverbial lawn in front of Hohkmat.