On Orcs and Magi

Minuvas

dLf3bgnZOAOJuFO3yHAzlID8vA2Y-F0LbFRfNIGiReyf1LbpDG9PvGOAptJkIZVzSIoAAmF0mz-oppwKd-dD1m_04MSJ8xkbopM24XOxQwBzzU5rX_6v99j1llyjUVTSBUwmPlNoWASDME7bjJUAivc

6ooN2c7jE2cRfKZ85U5RLuhHcT1o2lU82Qr26D69C6MWX6Oyy_8O_8XHx_O7gLOU4jWmv_wgi-vr29dKjxFlz0XN0OxHpBv7rvnCHQSzJMrrpTNxHv9Kt_fjedmoWQ4l3H9Sc4lyChF67LLYhHp3zcw

dLf3bgnZOAOJuFO3yHAzlID8vA2Y-F0LbFRfNIGiReyf1LbpDG9PvGOAptJkIZVzSIoAAmF0mz-oppwKd-dD1m_04MSJ8xkbopM24XOxQwBzzU5rX_6v99j1llyjUVTSBUwmPlNoWASDME7bjJUAivc

Recently the midlands people seem concerned about the Sorcerous people's stance on the nature of this war. I shall clarify publicly our stance.

The Orcs and the Hakad are people of the harsh desert, of the sand - where only through the struggle do the strong endure. For this reason, we share a culture that is hard for Midlanders to know - our leaders are chosen by conflict, and by power in Hohkmat , not by noble birth. The Orcs have sent many challenges to our strength, such challenges are invitations - ones we can no longer ignore.

I have dispatched our diplomats to request a ritual KAGGATH with the Rex's. In their language, it is perhaps similar to a KLOMP in the desert between our forces. For on the sands all respect, all strength, all disputes are resolved through the only universal language of all peoples - conflict. Such a conflict will determine many things politically between our peoples that cannot be understood in words by those who have grown up on farms and castles. The Rex of course may decline such a fight, but I do not believe it is in the Orc’s nature to avoid a challenge - especially a worthy one.

For those unaccustomed in the ways of the people of the sand, this is not a matter of peace - it is a matter of respect. The Orcs wish to see if the Sorcerers are up for a fight, and the Hakad wish to see if they are worthy to meet it.

However, among the scales of justice - there is no imbalance with the Rexdom. Whenever this war concludes, however enjoyable it is for our people to pursue strength in combat, we and all nations of the coalition will make peace with the Rexdom. There are no grievances to pursue. In this sense, when we fight with Orcs - it is like sport to the mages, an opportunity to heighten the adrenaline and the senses of the magi to see if they can stand against such impressive physical strength. We are thrilled to see the blood lust of an Orc, who demands a challenge - and eager to best them.

The same is not said of Veletz. The scales between us are imbalanced, and revenge must be exacted. For this reason alone, we are committed to pursue this war in perpetuity with pleasure alongside the coalition.

To describe this as a ‘fragmentation’ are the words of propaganda. Wars are complex, the goals of nations even more so, yet you will continue to see our magic reign terrible fire on the keeps and holds of Veletz. I ask the Midlands people do not get shaky knees and grow concerned with all things that seem strange and unusual. We are Hohkmat, a place of wonder and oddities - the strange and the magnificent. 

The Second Mystery, The Eternal Pursuit:
“The eternal pursuit is the mystery of power. The great must seize power, the weak must acknowledge it. Only the Sorcerous Path may liberate us from our weakness”

SO BOUND 

GRAND-MAGISTER, Razad the 'Fatebinder', 

Hierophant of the Mysteries, Master of the Ziggurat of Hohkmat

“******* love Master Fatebinder.” Renilde pinned the recent missive to the city notice board of Vallagne. 

"Nub honah in uzin' zhit that deztroyz everythin'... better nub be magic in thiz 'honah klomp'" 

Thraalûk'Gorkil sighed, still at a loss of joy for his first ever raid, not ending with him gaining his very first kill. For all the voidal mages, when he had heisted and when he had raided, ran away and cowered from the childs fearless warcries.

“There is no honor in magicka, thus I ponder will they send a mage to klomp with their own hands or swords- or will they send an atronach?” The elven shaman inquired to herself while she read. Ember was not a fan of the void, that doesn’t include she didn’t have voidal mages as friends 

Grommash grunts having received notice from the strangely clad messenger of the Hokhmen. He was confused, these humans from the midlands claimed to the have the traditions of Orcs, and in many ways they did, except for their peculiar addiction to magic. It mattered not, the challenge had been issues. Snapping his finger he would summon one of his Goblin attendants, the little creature's ears drooping under the weight of its ostentatious hat. Producing a pen and paper it would begin to record the dictations of the Hordespeaker.

"To the Hokhmen and the Hokhrex,

It is always humourous to see the predictions of my Shamans vindicated. Each time I allow our captives to live in hopes of peace they remind me of the futility of my hope. I must here credit Zabub'lur, for he has been proven correct @Astrophysical

As for your challenge. You will send messengers to Orcgrimmar to discuss terms and times.

These be the words of Grommash"

Waving a hand he would dismiss the Goblin, sending him off to the land of the Magi to deliver his response. It was time to see if these Magi who had lived so long in the soft bosom of the Midlands had the desert in their blood as they so claimed.

[Orcs would appreciate clarification if the Hokhmat wish for pvp or crp skirmish. We assume you are asking for a large scale CRP battle. We will need to discuss place and times so that both of our groups can coordinate.]

A mass of chitin chitters out in the depths of a lap. Slapping two sets of googles over its eyes. It begins to prepare alchemical regents. To don the words of those it stayed with. 

"Nub castin for latz."