EMERALD NEVER BREAKS

Lulach Mossborn, the King's youngest, did not know how to react. She did not speak, or weep, or scream. Silence lingered, a filling silence, one that carried nothing but innocence. 

"Tae King is dead... long live tae King!" Baldur Stonehammer declared in a solemn voice. 

Amethyne dipped her head in respect to the king. "Only met him once through a brief passing by at a wedding..Seemed like a cool guy. May he rest well."

A Frostbeard feels a twinge in their gut somewhere in a crypt surrounded by what appear to be corpses. "Welcome to the the grave old friend, it's actually quite comfy here." 

Farin Sandskin held a long gaze out to the horizon, the pang of sorrow in his heart at the loss of another son of Gloin. He took a deep but shaky breath, “Rest now, Garedyn. The weight of this mortal world no longer keeps you from Dungrimm’s hall.”

The aftermath has come, Onora lays nearly dying on the hospitals table, in a coma after the shock and lost of blood from the fatal event. Within her mind replays the nightmare of seeing her father's brutal and horrid death. 

Liridona mourned the Grand King whom had been connected to her family for many decades… and then, she sought to prepare a gift and letter for her dear friend, Princess Amber

"Going out with a blast. Was it fate or did he decide his own fate? One can only guess...."

Jorvin Kazrinsson sits uneasily upon the Obsidian Throne as he is declared regent over the course of the election. As he penned his letter, he palmed a long-empty bottle of Cottonwood mead, labeled with a crude cartoon caricature of Paragon Bjor. Jorvin sighed heavily.

"This'un did good, auld friend- Ye'd be proud."

Erik's breathing hitched as his hands shakily removed the timeworn helmet from his head. He was speechless. Countless thoughts raced through his mind, none he wished to think. 

Roseen Mossborn remained quiet as she heard the news. The girl climbed off her bed and looked around Urguan thinking of the man who raised her. Perhaps it is time for change. 

A Maehr Shaman stands at the end of the Walk To Final rest. The dark elf, offers a hand out towards the dwarf with a wide smile. Qudlia Jusmia, welcomes her former Lutaumancy student. 

"It's been a while."

An older dwarf, beset by sickness, exhaustion and bedridden as a result, hears of the news by raven. Once told of the news by his wife, a tear would form in the old King’s eye, the first in many decades. 

Later that night, a letter would return with raven to the Grand Kingdom of Urguan, bearing the sigil of the Frostbeard clan.

yXKi69I58CuPuw3C1pR6sA2V7mkV_I99kR-Eki2W_zRQw7tg6O83XIiQ3qjkGnVlf9HCiOpJiyM7jZOqR21ekFHhMdsA_KMxl8LbAKr_KktHhcpq_UEbOlCx_MhSZpQaR9EziKBokRjiPxm67SbCdlhDPE4kpyR27jDMJDgKo7yqLA2rKVBALqzhsoG5ZA

”To all my kin in Urguan, old and new,

My time is brief, so I shall keep this letter so as well. What's most important is that we have lost a great King, a brave and courageous soul, a King who accomplished more than what was originally asked of him, I'm sure. I wish I could have been there in those last moments, but I know those that were shall keep his spirit alive and continue his good work past his death.

And to whoever comes next as Grand King of the Dwedmar, I bid you good fortune. The crown wears heavy upon the soul, and the best advice I can offer is to surround yourself with good company, those that wish to see the Kingdom prosper, not themselves. Once that is done, all else comes easily enough. 

I wish you, future King, and all dwedmar the very best. May Garedyn the Emerald's prosperous reign continue forevermore, and may he be remembered for such when his soul is bid upon in Khaz'A'Dentrumm.

Narvak oz Urguan, Narvak oz Garedyn the Emerald

signed,

hv7IdbtatgJLVmWYgE7Rl0BGZvQs4MGjRfkNvU5Nd2aD5ArXH7pF3DCxJRz54v5Mv2Wztu4y10ghhiGDyMmNtzbwj7PYgbUOv0CDnbRZ1DRBRJLtVYQnWKKnzdVPHxB0e5ZpR50bD9fCgye5_9yNIwM

Grand King Emeritus,

Former Lord Chancellor, Lord Justiciar and Magistrate of Urguan

Great-Grandson of Paragon Rhewen 'Papa Bear' Frostbeard

Soon after the letter was sent would Ulfric begin to slip in and out of slumber, unknown when his ailments would finally break.

An Oyashiman Second Era warlord lights a candle in the pagoda shrine for the fallen templar who got the Frostbeards to stop kidnapping Oyashiman women for brides. He prays the next Grand King will be equally as civilized as Garedyn.