The second Khron’nozkrom of memory

5ItpeYUxV1-1J5cYAtPX3-LYxkoidx1c3uJEHiLakBDDIXLeyJp9rBIDK-i-qbV7-hO0fH6mqG1m-6P4Q4zL1qr-QnAlkXQdaysWQU2jG2Hlib9UJHn3Qk4D0xh0pk76eDBSCpnXELU2j_xKmjxgm8I
The second Khron’nozkrom of memory
5ItpeYUxV1-1J5cYAtPX3-LYxkoidx1c3uJEHiLakBDDIXLeyJp9rBIDK-i-qbV7-hO0fH6mqG1m-6P4Q4zL1qr-QnAlkXQdaysWQU2jG2Hlib9UJHn3Qk4D0xh0pk76eDBSCpnXELU2j_xKmjxgm8I

0kmM-23rrFTWjTK_6Y8H85URY427_YDznCXhHC1kE68aIDea-gZ-upp_qnLTk3tdWMN7RzmjjtkyoWt61ZB8q07QXq_W8GBlpJQOCI4goCCx57C4m3UFGH62sSJ1FQ5dL9WuEjOCg71pPynCr8QWbjo

fu5NtBMnExKj8IHBV1LhMAq4dan19uoay9As7Yyzkf8S2IcgasvNth5IDeCGnW9rSS8uNqYI0F2mdKtWdtda_MB3NWSHJXsxD__sqtvIbkvJcaHA-N-Bzn178PY_VS2_bZBKe6iO9oEyb8Sfm4z2EeE

yP3J9FIJwjefWHG1wmT-G86DHAjohiLqld2Oang_nua1k2nxczkU3OnNp3AGOHv19KRoQ5Qdv42dwOG1_uT23KPzZwuJdCLtKi_nrOabGu_dzctqhOhDItCXA99nBWVEajDwWbSSWSeqVyWFMn1Vj1I
The edicts of the Khron’nozkrom
yP3J9FIJwjefWHG1wmT-G86DHAjohiLqld2Oang_nua1k2nxczkU3OnNp3AGOHv19KRoQ5Qdv42dwOG1_uT23KPzZwuJdCLtKi_nrOabGu_dzctqhOhDItCXA99nBWVEajDwWbSSWSeqVyWFMn1Vj1I

On the 8th of Khun - Khor’unn - Yemekar’s Balance 2A Year 163 the second Khron’nozkrom of memory was held in the home of Grelu. At this meeting the following Irgards were present:
Grelu
Dregdhad
Kugduhm

Nori

Yemgar

On the agenda of this clan gathering are the following topics.
ᚬ The duties of greater clan
ᚬ The reforms Irgard will forward
ᚬ Trials of Thormodur, Nori, Dregdhad, Kugduhm, Borgur
ᚬ Yemgar’s disownment

The edict of duty
The Khron’nozkrom’s edict on what the greater clan status means for Irgard is that the clan is seen as an honorable and dutiful clan. The clan will follow it’s creed and ways as it is a contributing factor to the revival of Urguan as a whole. 

The edict of reform
The Khron’nozkrom’s edict on political reform within Urguan will be specifically aimed towards Dunngrims legion to foster more camaraderie and a more clear chain of command for the lower ranks in order to make it more effective. It was also stated the Irgard clan would like to enact reform concerning the officer corp.

The edict of trials

The Khron’nozkrom has officially recognized that Dregdhad, Thormodur, Nori, Kugduhm and Borgur have all concluded their trial of battle by working together as a unit to slay a great brownbear in the forests of Urguan. Dregdhad, Kugduhm and Nori especially who’m will be rewarded with trophies taken from said great beasts. 

The edict of Disownment

Yemgar Irgard, son of Yemgar, son of Jorik was disowned by Grelu Irgard, son of Greldyn, son of Jorik as Grelu put Yemgar’s honor to question over the fact that he attempted to murder an innocent child outside of the trial of Dor’nal Hammerfist and Alaric Grimgold. The murder was prevented by Grelu himself with many as witnesses, specifically Dregdhad Grandaxe/Irgard and Obok Metaldrinks.  

Yemgar was not put to the sword as Grelu is no reckoner and therefore is not within any right to order an execution of him. But if Yemgar presents himself as an Irgard, wears the armor of Irgard. He shall be brought before Highreckoner, Jorvin Aenguldreng Starbreaker for these crimes: stolen valor, attempted murder, oath breaking and breaking clan creed.

Signed by: 

Grelu Irgard, son of Greldyn, son of Jorik, Clanfather of the soldier sons 

Dregdhad Grandaxe/Irgard, son of Irgen, son of Jorik 

Kugduhm Irgard, patron son of Irgen, patron son of Jorik 

Nori Irgard, patron son of Jorgur, patron son of Jorik

Edited by gremlockgremlin

4 minutes ago, gremlockgremlin said:

He shall be brought before Highreckoner, Jorvin Aenguldreng Starbreaker

"Ah 'ars' bet fair stance Clanfat'er, yeh seem tu take yer duteh well. . ."