Experiments on my Project

these are extract from notes of Fagh's current project. The pages look soaked and a bit transparent

Notes on Project

6th of The Amber Cold SA 163

My experiments on my project are reaching a dead end.

Silth recommended me to start working alone on this project, and it's been very stimulating so far: I want to create a tool, or something, that lets others see inside of a living body without cutting it up.
The basic theory I have for now about it is this: if I need to see through something, I might have to imagine it like made of glass, or transparent like a ghost. The problem is, how to manifest that transparency? I did some more simple experiment with inanimate objects: If I have, for example, an rough and sanded piece of glass (that cannot be seen through), and I put it in water, then it becomes see-through, but normal water for normal living beings won't work. 

I investigated the usage of water to separate and dissect, and found for example that a ray of bright light (i mixed blue red and green fire to achieve a white light) that passes through a prism full of water becomes divided into all the spectrum of colors seeable by uruks and descendants. The next step after this discovery, is changing that beam of life with a normal inanimate object, and that prism with something more complex to separate each layer of the object.

Now, the problem is that the objest is indeed separated, but just by its colors, and not its substance and structural composition. I'd also need in the future to make  it more portable and compact, compared to the entire dark room i need to use for now.

I need to share these results with my teacher and ask him for some guidance.  

Jar.thumb.jpg.65c05be4317e672cc5d6847e1d9deb36.jpg

A small sketch of the usual objects used in the purified water jar

as a footnote, there's written in a small font:

Note: Some herbs to use to hallucinate? Viable?