Summons of the Masters: Charges of Apostasy

Minuvas

T7AIXPlxlrCIknly9belWi5UIMCk-K9AJuZhYPFkqXAV9N_5kLKloB2-Qibs3Q3I-3O_47w-q7nfVH5aa9CPkP3gzhtc-g0TzRJB_ambfuaDTsMokcrUk2KDC7cIJdFW9zVSJiBSYpgh-ujCKSktlNg

Issued during the season of 

Turbulent Winds of Magic

5oXVt-c8iyD14NZx_sm1ceKqSCGgzMz_Ew7tE-kS30TdEcJ73jTauDmFJ1cKo3Jvdnjur1_qodj6PkTr25j2beVVNvWYbIrVRX8jgpi-SELKNDYK52DZiQNTR6h16GPiqNMKUtGYC0x69WKQYDeEw9g

SUMMONS OF THE MASTER HOUSES

AS GRAND MAGISTER it is my SUPREME DUTY to ensure the protection of Sorcerery, and to steward the safekeeping of the void and its users. For this reason, do the charges of magical APOSTASY merit serious investigation when proof is elevated beyond the level of hearsay - especially when within our own walls.

I summon the Paladin, ELENA OF JOMA to stand before the COUNCIL OF MASTERS, within an elven week, to present these allegations with claims of the use of dark magic within our walls. The truth of this matter shall be determined by the Council and the Viziers, Masters, and Sages who sit upon it.

The HEAD-MISTRESS FAERYEL is so empowered to compel any Magi of Hohkmat, save the Magisters, to stand as witness or provide testimonial before this council.

SO BOUND

jEi1LUSAJnPM5xFnUbgcwUDmzOL7IdzxXnyTTrmN8vYXCc3-XRvahNK0R2NMyzEXCxWbAQbIaClw0KrzvBQF038PSiKY0M3QljoMRU8Cwgqu9VArmD47V9nseXKP6oB-oiapREV7Y8Mpo11VrplSVqc

GRAND-MAGISTER, Sorcerer-King, Hierophant of the Mysteries,

Master of the Ziggurat of Hohkmat

Elena of Joma, Paladin of the Morninglord and former resident of Hohkmat read the statement with a look of satisfaction as the investigation would now be underway.

"For once, The Mages of Hohkmat  and citizens of Petra will know the extent one of their leaders has fallen."  She muttered, a small tear in her eye as she thinks of how deeply she was betrayed.

Xan.thumb.png.0db08fcd427e9e9320ca0320b332bbb7.png

Deep in the mountains of the Grand Kingdom of Urguan, in the depths of the keep of the Order of the Golden Lion, a Custodian of Xan lay reading the archives of times past. He had been long studying Hohkmat after receiving several disturbing reports. His own creator tasking him in years past to keep tabs on the events of the fledgling city. As the missive reached him regarding one his colleagues, he solemnly nodded and turned foot to go retrieve fellow members of the order. Finding no one immediately, Justinian Belisarius Mundus transcribed a note in his native Flexio, pinning it to a noticeboard available to the Paladins of the keep.

"For far too long we have sat on our hands knowing the corruption that festered within Hohkmat. Muster as many guards as we can spare for Elena of Joma, as we not know how deep the wound has seeped within this city."

A large raven takes this missive, flying and dipping over the frozen forest landscape of the North, sweeping through the armored fortress that is Vjardengrad, 'til it drops the parchment into the hand of an armored mali'ker. Neithri Þér Heskynne unrolls the missive, reading over it briefly, and her face contorts, confusion tracking across it as she reads the names.

"...Elena? What-- Hohkmat, harboring darkspawn..? What is this?" The words are addressed to nobody but the raven that brought the missive. "What has happened since I've been absent?" The 'ker furls the missive up, slipping it into her satchel. "I need to check on them all. It's been too long."

Edited by wardyn