To the Government of Hyspia

The Fuentistas Resolve

Scribed by Prescott Sands

6Eg7utumpTyqsGVURabgZsTPh0MYbdCHSDWt3t6in53wj7tHRCKrvcbjXPqP0_JGn-AsKiq_9BRfb56ukBSQZp2OnG5ziyFDYRM52Ha-_sv1MS7eWauxQ6-c4227fFHk-JBIEHEXYdMiTQG3jq-7I4g

[!] Artist depiction of Jose Fuentes during his bout of illness.

tKZdLpQTSpM-Qd-6oBEOZDrF62itGYfFStdSAeeq8ZiCQgasJI8ePcuVa4yY1h9_oMlnp2KrI58F-_o8G7krovFYxZDux7I8teHnL5zMKIXri4tWL9fk7iR-DNoYcA0JwVexrISGLQXJfdq77A2FvQ8

It has been three years since I’ve been left bedridden due to a bout of sudden illness that was plagued upon me after the Battle of Westmark. Since that time, there have been many things that I’ve disagreed with, but cannot find myself able to act upon due to my unstable condition. For this, I apologize for my inability to properly bear my duties as the Margrave of Coracoa

Yet now I will not bite my tongue.

The recent accusations against the Paladins of Xan, a faithful ally of the Mother Church in their crusade against darkspawn, is blasphemous. Nonetheless, putting a bounty on faithful allies of the Church is simply irresponsible of the Regiment, though it seems this action was done by a militia. I can assure you that the Colonel, my brother Pedro Fuentes, would never go as far as to do such a heretical action. Thus, I, Jose Fuentes, hereby demand these actions to ensure that Hyspia’s reputation will not be tarnished:

I. House Fuentes and their followers, henceforth called ‘Fuentistas’, demand the removal of the bounty on the Paladin accused of trespassing and burglary.

II. House Fuentes and the Fuentistas ask the Crown for a report to be published based on the findings of possible Darkspawn lying in wait in Hyspia.

III. House Fuentes and the Fuentistas ask for a formal apology to be issued to the Paladins of Xan for the slander done on behalf of government representatives. 

tKZdLpQTSpM-Qd-6oBEOZDrF62itGYfFStdSAeeq8ZiCQgasJI8ePcuVa4yY1h9_oMlnp2KrI58F-_o8G7krovFYxZDux7I8teHnL5zMKIXri4tWL9fk7iR-DNoYcA0JwVexrISGLQXJfdq77A2FvQ8

If these demands aren’t met, the Fuentistas will begin a series of protests that will negatively impact the region. This includes, but is not limited to;

Refusal of taking up arms,

Refusal to pay taxes,

Refusal to do duties within the nation.

This will not stand.

Signed,

𝔍𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔉𝔲𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔰

Margrave of Coracoa, Knight of Hyspia

"If people just started eating more berries they wouldnt get so sick" Bajabo batto sighs reading the missive.

"What the actual **** is happening and why is it happening so quickly?!" shouted Vicente Murietta II within his home, which promptly caused his two infant children to start crying due to the noise. Heaving a sigh, Vicente went off to care for his kids.

The concerned citizen read the missive and wonders why he's demanding the government to apologize over her denunciation of paladins. The concerned citizen is not apart of the government. She tossed the missive in the fireplace as a response.