Tormented Mind

Music

She couldn’t bear it, all that happened over the last weeks of her life, she was pushed to breaking point. A Demon set out for her, born of an old friend with memories robbed, twisted into a vile beast, determined for whatever suffering it had in store for her. A failed attempt to save Luthien trapped in the Frozen North as she attempted to contend against unnatural forces beyond her. This past Elven week has been naught but running, and running because she was simply cowardly, weak, broken, tired, lost.

She wandered between destinations aimlessly, within the Southern Lands, as she stewed in thought. She saw it, didn’t she, or did she? She knows certain revealed in her attempt to determine who or what this Harrower was, and a terrible voice spoke, ringing through her ears 

“I.. will.. Come.. for all..”

Then following was that terrible flurry of Black Hands that reached out, in an attempt to rend the flesh from her face before she awoken from the vision. All she could think about was what she was writing when Aeolus came to her a long time ago..

The amalgamation of voices spoke to me, as a wave of black hands rushed to me in that horrible dark..

You will hear a song so loud, that silence is all you will perceive,

You will listen to the sentence already passed upon you,

You will see an account of your darkest moments,

You will witness the wound that bleeds darkness,

You will feel the ruinous dark lay stain on your soul,

You will experience the sorrow of those you failed to save.

A Stranger Watches all.
The Wheel keeps turning.

Death will not spare you.

YOUR FATE IS SEALED

ONE QUESTION REMAINS

YOU’VE ONE FUTURE

ONE QUESTION REMAINS

CAN YOU REALLY SAVE THEM ALL?

Her breathing quickens, within the woods of Urguan, she fell to her hands and knees in a panic attack, her eyes well and that right hand of her trembles so terribly, but the fear was overwhelming.. Fear of what was to come.. The banners looked so oddly familiar, to something she tried to draw, her greatest fear of being left alone when everything around her crumbled..

THE END OF ALL

CLIPStudioPaint_h3AENtGI8X.thumb.png.b966ddc8ffcaba34db6358c1b65dc194.png

The woman cradled herself in her sorrow, as a light rain patters down upon her form, as she prays to the Beyond, prays to whatever might hear her, whatever granted her to be among the Blessed Blind

“I submit myself to you again.. Let death overtake this self, and allow me to be reborn once more, with grand revelation so I might fight back this terrible darkness.”

And so once more, despite how difficult it was with a trembling hand, she veiled her eyes again with fabric..

Dirt shifts as armor meets the frigid grown. A creature hunts, not truly knowing why. Amusement? Perhaps so. All she had to do, was shake a poor sinners hand.