[✗] [✗] [Lair] Awlad hil'Burooj

Ibn Khaldun

Lair PRO MC Name: IbnKhaldun8

Lair PRO Character Name: Maȟpíya Farisbarii

Lair Name: Awlad hil'Burooj (Children of the Towers)

Primary Lair Color: Orange

Lair Members: IbnKhaldun8, eampregnant, PlushMouse, DarthPurgillus, Grzeq, Matzavas, Dogler, Wasteland_Shaman, MCVDK, Gimble3ooo

Proposed Lair Locations (Highlight/draw at least three on the map):

QvI3v1D.png

The red is our preference, context will be given to the why below.

Lair Lore (supply link to an existing creature or other lore if being used as basis for this lair) (1000 words minimum):

Lair Build and Infrastructure (photos required, give dimensions):

Spoiler

CSybw2C.png

kTBT8LY.png

F8KU0oL.png

6iOAIKo.png

Why can this group not fulfill their roleplay niche in an existing settlement or nation? (Give a detailed answer and examples of how this has not worked in the past.):

This lair came out of earlier conversations regarding the prospect of nomadic roleplay which, due the systemic implementation of nation/settlements, is not feasible to have done under existing nations/settlements. To be completely transparent, I threw up a temp region (the red circle on the map) for players interested in the prospect of nomadic RP so we could pitch tents and play in the now while waiting for the administrative process of lair granting. The Kwee' are an active iteration of Farfolk diasporic roleplay similar to the Qalasheen (currently RPing in a camp outside Hyspia) and we are hoping this lair process will allow for some migration across the desert in LotC.

Kwee tradition also is incredibly permissive towards all forms of magic & religions including necromancy, shamanism, etc. Even despite this being a "nation OOC" no-no, those who know me know that I cultivate cultures that push against the grain of OOC zeitgeists.

How does this lair add to the greater world around it? How will its existence benefit its roleplay group and the server at-large?:

This lair, known in RP as the Kwee' Camp or Kwee' Mesa, has already been incredibly active with Kwee' visiting neighbors to the southern desert including the Qalasheen, Hyspians, & Orcs. The Kwee' are also hosting smaller tribes who are looking for a peaceful place to gather their strength including the Kos (Vistulian tribe) led by Darthpiesel and his band of Polish RPers. The Kwee', in RP, have repeatedly offered their location as a sanctuary for mediation and for conflict resolution among peoples in the southern parts of Aevos.

Similar to the Cingedoz culture which I brought onto LotC last year, the Kwee'Hayastaani is intended to be a rich culture from which players can enjoy incredible fiction opportunities such as the Kwee' being non-antagonistic to most magicks (example is a shaman shrine potentially being placed at Kwee camp), freedom from "nation churn" dynamics through a very relaxed atmosphere among the players, and most importantly - the Kwee' culture and language are actually a "child" of other player-developed languages including Qali, Hyspian, and Mihyaari.

Do i need to sign this

I thought staff didnt accept lair apps for culture groups like this?

Application denied.