[✗] [Amendment] Corcitură buff

KKgame1

2 minutes ago, KKgame1 said:

I have read over corc lore and cannot find what "weaklings" you talk about. So please send it to me over discord DMs if I missed something.

You are the weakling, mortal, I down raw cloves of garlic, grind them to paste with my molars and swallow them whole. The stench of pure natural garlic filling my nostrils is perhaps the best feeling one can have, a euphoria and a high off of kitchen-spice. My love for garlic succeeds all else, those who cannot down the ginger-onion liquor are the ones weak. I eat garlic cloves like an apple, like a pear or a sweet fruit.

7 minutes ago, KKgame1 said:

Additionally, if you truly cared about originality, you'd obviously have a problem with the siliti clans being pretty obviously inspired by vampire: the masquerade, but that part of the lore worked fine and dandy.

I don't read siliti lore, and I don't know what a clan is, all I do is violently oppose the garlic-haters. But I shall concede this battle.

I remember these guys from the lectors

On 2/5/2024 at 9:52 PM, rukio said:

I would rather just see the cap on 12 weeks before they're unpurgable be removed. 

yes pls

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.