A formal apology and explanation

R.png.7645204e368b8dacc0e0215af8c935df.png

A new missive was nailed over the old one written by the same Hyspian woman many months prior.

It has been many months since my original missive detailed the Canonist church, more specifically the Holy See, as a house full of evil baby killers. Let it be known that I wrote the missive out of sheer grief for the loss of my daughters and while I miss them I know they rest peacefully. I write this new missive to fill in gaps in my story and encourage an age of righteousness. 

Firstly, Let it be known that I did not originally seek out the church. While I was a practicing canonist, afflicted with this plight, I insisted on telling the church absolutely nothing about my curse, this was a mistake on my part. I was too worried in what may transpire and let that worry consume me, turning me from GOD's light. I also acted violently to a member of the church while in my restraints and Gerard had to then use force to ensure that I caused no more harm. This did indeed have partial play in the death of my babies, but since then I have learned to forgive him as GOD forgives others. 

Additionally I have since then regained my connection with GOD and have officially been baptized and gained penance. I pray that as GOD has done, you will all forgive me for the stir I caused among the church and the common people. I have grown since my interaction, adopted a beautiful baby girl, and taken up the mantel as Hyspia's official head clinician. My son turns 4 in just a few months and perhaps if I had acted differently I would not be present to celebrate with him. I thank the church for their mercy and the chance to redeem myself that I was gifted. 

Lastly I speak to all others afflicted with this sickness. While it may have perks down the line, power of immeasurable numbers, it is not worth risking your good soul. It is not worth risking family, friends, and loved ones. So I ask of you now, if you read this missive, to contact your nearest holy man to seek out a cure and I wish you best of luck on your journey.

I conclude this missive by thanking those who helped me before, during, and after this whole situation. I know how much of a handful I can be but I hope as I grow I will be a better friend, wife, sister, and mother.

signature.thumb.png.6d7b46c4e9477c88488b646320c0ad96.png

An additional note was scribbled on the back behind the signature for any who took a peek!

Spoiler

"P.S. If you so much as step foot in Hyspia with intent to harm me or my family, without reason, after this post: you will taste the wrath of a Hyspian, amigo. You've been warned!" -Sandra Reyes

Frantzisko of Saint Godwin, on one of his few visits to Hyspia, offers a reassuring DOUBLE THUMBS UP at the recent development.

Double Thumbs Up Emoji

"For the afflicted, the poor, the Law. For the prince and the prelate, our prayers." Pavel raised his quartz spectacles back over his eyes, shielding them from another reading of the obsequious missive. 

Would read upon the massive with anger and disapointment filling his face "we invited her to our masjid to prey with us, we welcomed her to our camp with open arms when she was betrayed, we listened to her and after begging us to convert her to iman rashidum we helped, and not even a month passed she disrespect us like that" Abdur would let go of the massive before going back to his dutys 

Deep within his NEW AND IMPROVED study, the vampyr was absolutely shaking in his boots from that extra note. Oh the horror, whatever will he do? Oh right, Sandra couldn't even muster to put up the slightest resistance when he last fed on her.