TO THE LIGHTENERS OF AEVOS

xo31

23 hours ago, sam33497 said:

"It is far too late." declared the foul undead sorcerer Az'rekash. "Legions of undeath will crawl through the gates of Oblivion, and Aevos will be lost."

Spoiler

Acalmaehr, a darkener reads the missive, nodding firmly "What a brilliant time to come back to Aevos." the elf would say, reminiscing over their twenty seven year holiday abroad, where they were lavishly enjoying an island, drinking pina coladas and mojitos, and watching mermaids.

Norido reads over the note he stumbled across near his door, with an annoyed look on his face "I didn't know they had spread this far. Who knows, maybe my neighbors aren't what they seem."

Within the castle town of Babblebrook, Patches: King of the Musin, sat upon his moss cushioned throne reading the missive, his hand upon his fuzzy chin.

"Lightners and Darkners aye? This world has always been tainted by darkness... it's no surprise that once again another land has a plethora of monsters and evil dwelling amongst us... Just like Almaris I suppose."

Giving a sigh he placed the missive upon the arm rest of his throne, turning his tired gaze out of the colourful stained glass window.

"At least what I have built brings me hope for my kind in these uncertain times..."