TO THE LIGHTENERS OF AEVOS

xo31

A lightener read this, by the name of Naele. She frowned as she watched the horrible Darkspawn take over her beloved nations. "Curse them!" Screamed the Elf in anger.

Rakhnar gazes upon the dozens of missives plastered upon the walls of every alley-way, tavern, and notice board. One was even placed upon the anvil of his forge in Valdev. "A bit excessive, my friend. But the truth must be heard." He'd mutter, taking the missive and pinning it upon the door to the forge. "Now ta' forge weapons of righteousness." He cracked his knuckles, and reddened the iron.

Justinian Belisarius Mundus, a Custodian in the Order of the Golden Lion, reads the missive with a frown. At once, his mechanical legs began to walk again, one of the first time in a decade such had been used.

"It seems I must do what others will not."

Gundanat sat alone in his chambers, reading the missive with a huge frown

"This only adds to the case we have built... I knew Hohkmat was evil the second the incident happened... I must seek out the writer. Collect the knowledge and enact. May Enrohk guide me once more to victory. And Krugmar? My own government being accused of this. I need to investigate this all." The orc turned and looked at the outside world, knowing his job was not over yet.

Edited by AlternisJ

A Reinmaren soldier would come home from a long and boring day of duties. As she opened her mailbox, she was met with an abundance of missives. "What is all of this scheisse..?" Isolde Sturmweber picked up one of them. Her brows furrowed deeper as she read more, but nodded in agreement with the last few phrases. "Praise Gott, for Minitz is clear of this darkspawn scum."

The woman murmured to herself, grabbing a handful of the missives, and tossing them into the fireplace.

Edited by juliaINC

Narithen looked over the missive he'd been handed, rubbing at his jaw. "Interesting." The ker murmurs. "Well, this list doesn't seem to be wrong. Question is... What're we going to do about it?"

Edvard grabbed the paper when he was handed it, atronach gaze hovering over its contents "So... Let me understand it, Lurin who went through a whole crusade to cleanse the State of darkspawn is not a trusted Nation. But then Sakuragakure, who has a lair of darkspawn nearby, filled with all kinds of evil hidding behind huge walls, is a totally safe place? Either who wrote this is an idiot or they really know shit about what they are speaking..." And so the paper within his hand consumed in flames.

A dark elf was sitting at his desk, reading a missive he ripped off a wall, laughing as he read
"This world sure is strange, it is always about this god or these principles of dark and light, good and evil, ridiculous."
He passed the paper to the person next to him"
"They'll understand that Gods are dead, we are the only ones making our own path, but still, i wonder how they look like..how She looks like"

Spoiler

nice deltarune reference nerd

Aerith learns of the missive in the tavern of Dunwen, and as she reads through it next to her adoptive mother, squinting. "I mean, they're right, Vortice does ne have any darkspawn... Gus would kill them on sight."

"three guesses as to what nation this bloke is from. nothin' more than propaganda." grumbled a washed up sellsword as he raised the missive up to wipe

"Do gooders good. Do badders bad." Jenny sagely intoned.

Arakawa somehow manages to find missives tucked up in his pet chicken's nest, his store of herbs and spices, his closet, even in his attic. Mumbling to himself in utter confusion, he decides to re-use the paper, writing notes and drawing sketches on them.

A tiny sprite had stumbled across this paper. The sprite could not read the missive, but it tried it's best. ..It's best was to eat the missive. It didn't taste that good.

"One bounty note later, and he's already throwing his allies under the carriage to save his own skin. Pathetic." muses Castiel to his daughter Cordelia. @Witchring