The Treaty of the Wildflower

JTMedea

NP6RL0zWGr43kltWmegEqbChHdOWUgkD4LTNqtgMu7r-_mgx3sV_JrjPxGCwEU6EFm6Mfw_MJ7H3-V9ohp4Q4lMMPRWuz4Boyj_SdAU4n-sIW6_jYWNxrnlmDdC70iTTL6oEtAIX1MNmmFa0hOt5Cig

E46pFYLbgNxAfEGp5krwSrhU915FPtz6Kwsap8coePXvLlrbR0lF6xhYq4wFS0MTPC8JAJOrJYsEg0QSBpfVpcOOx6iVEb49r34DVG45sE_JT2628MKEjN6dW8KnTFdL3aLdPp9jpJa1Yz43aD9R0JY

The Treaty of the Wildflower

Issued: Year 21st of Snow's Maiden, SA 168

pyLbtepWpTmrzJ0zSps_R2591bZ0ZlNIXjPC0UQ22BJ3CBXH_nhTg7PARCfvNHujovlOZVqGjPMglVOWOXtJt7Bj3cPVhsO0Fwe_ZLtabsMNVcmxMvNFuMAFOzvWGEjtBwWI5yYT9h2w_VqQwq55-Ko

Article I: Non-Aggression Pact

This non-aggression pact is entered into by the Kingdom of Vikela and the Kingdom of Balian, hereafter referred to as "the Parties," to promote peace, stability, and mutual respect between their respective realms.

Article II: Declaration of Peace

I. The Parties hereby declare their commitment to maintaining peaceful relations with each other.

II. They pledge not to engage in any acts of aggression, hostility, or military conflict against one another, whether directly or indirectly. This pledge includes, but is not limited to, offering financial or trade assistance to an opposing nation and military aid against the other party in this treaty.

Article III: Sovereignty and Territorial Integrity

I. The Parties affirm the sovereignty and territorial integrity of each other.

II. They agree to respect their respective kingdoms' borders and boundaries and refrain from any actions that may infringe upon them.

Article IV: Diplomatic Relations

I. The Parties agree to establish and maintain diplomatic channels for communication and dialogue.

II. They will endeavor to resolve any dispute or disagreement through peaceful means, such as negotiation, mediation, or arbitration.

Article V: Duration

I. Both parties agree to a fifteen-year duration for this pact. In case of a breach of the non-aggression terms, the current Sovereigns will consult one another immediately before any further action is taken.

Q2lb_KZI9BapS3-kMtqJ7GZA1ZZZ5hyQFkPBRPJbqfIIGFQSFs71HB5Qrrq8nyZ8Ds0wKEKwtMABOz2Ci2D7ucuiNnwoa7Fz6t6CUSvT-dymlnWxZ-N9-OsThUHNzHSIhPH02_w960JVQh26O-KsEPw

Signed,

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Sybille I, by the Grace of GOD, Queen of Balian, Princess of Providence, Duchess of Helena and Lorraine, Countess of Pompourelia, Viscountess of Eflen and Anatis, Baroness of Renzfeld, Brucca, Valens, Malenos and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera 

sQ9P72A59b-N45Setwy8W1blOrCJU3X6REZh1HnblCUtP6cqC_8vBTOLiNSqkFXu2hKf6b5VWHKeIPI46Tp5kZ1XCRB_Vtlrx5aZmAaIL8n6yok0RzaYU8Kn_OCMQbPKa5kOAd9xqdhfzoHQ1K92-R4

SOVRÈN MAJESTÉ, Reine Medea Amaranta Viola De Astrea,

The Queen of Vikela, La Violetta

PuadGTkrtTMbh73bBzCFdl_LffyX35Ndozq85CT9VK-6uwkZ-yvzVjf4l4niROIJz0GaGPL24jldQIzrKoZplddYWTk4MW9veY8VxcMhHRTbZENAGwwo4yIy43SeGnc2RP_QWy90fdLDNrqa_OUGiKU

UB4kFR7ivntnEyLggWEUymZRC4hP0XpeXdicJc10zQlgYumdRzsrwCx_IeeaA16bmo1XiebOlVM3EiV1dtIOFLPkKxwJnvO4wVy9FQFhX5Xy5Ve_eh7ijZNGTb9K-5SWWQTD4PsgEWIS1cjQAwfNvB0

An ancient being by the name of Albrechts nods in approval of the correct spelling of his ancient home Renzfeld and rest in peace once more.