THE PARADOX BOUNTY

Cheese

A crow flittered unto a hallway- a tall being ripping away the parchment it held. A pair of  serpentine eyes scanned over it, narrowing as it read the purple-hued words scrawled across the bounty. "...Cruel... how cruel indeed..." the whispers that flowed from its maw dissolved unto the cavern halls- replaced by the roaring of lava that constantly permeated its halls.

Ilaria quietly sighed as she observed this conflict rather carefully, her lips hinted to a troubled frown for what was to come.  This knot of chaos and grief would surely only grow more mangled with time.

Grommash frowns upon receiving the news. His respect for the honour of Hokhmat somewhat damaged. Their delegate to the Southern Summit had promised that the accused, who had sworn up and down he was innocent, would remain on house arrest. It was clear that the word of those who professed to honour was perhaps less reliable than he had assumed. He had thought that their honour could be relied upon after their conduct at the battle in the badlands.

The Orcish chieftain grunted, calling for a nearby goblin to put forth a condemnation. The evidence of demonry in the midlands grew more with each passing day. It was obvious that all of these supposed 'holy' organizations would do nothing of value. Perhaps it was time for the Orcs to live up to the duties bestowed upon them by their forefather.

"Finally." Arthur said. "Wish I did it myself a long time ago. . ."

Zahkriikyzer the Musin screams in fury at the revelation of the crimes. "Darkfriend! Darkfriend! Slay him! Slay him!"

Obok Metaldrinks read the morning newspaper over a cup of coffee (its beer) and frowned before saying "i cannae believe i made t'at sour bean my letter buddy..."

He would read the missive, and he would see the big "3000," and he would tear it and shove it in his pocket. His early experiences with this "Haus" would come in handy for taking his head. He said to himself that he would not let Haus go this time, although he was oblivious to the fact he did any of these things the first time he encountered him.

Juniper, former teacher of Haus, stared upon the missive she printed on Yera's behalf. A fire had lit in her eyes- one of fury, and pure hatred.

She had trusted Haus. She had considered him a friend, perhaps even family.

And he tore her family apart.

"I suppose it's time to burn some bridges," She lamented to herself.

"I hope my "family" will not be too upset with this, seeing as they took the only ones I had left from me."

Spoiler

yes im commenting on my own post dont @ me

Dainn stretched out his limbs, side to side, left and right, up and down, back and front, then all around! He clicked his tongue at the missive, then cackled in a devilish giggle.

"Faken' 'Aus! They're hun'in' a faken' 'Aus! Tha' ain' how ya spell 'Ouse, dipshi'!" He continues cackling, the Harrower Cultist having absolutely no idea who 'Haus' is.

Edited by Caedis

"...Do I get a double return if I turn myself in? Six-Thousand is a lot." He muses sincerely, standing over his war-room. 

Cosmic eyes gloss over various unsigned letters, and notes that concern a trial that was never scheduled by a well-meaning Rex, though a brow raises at the attached note that he wrote 

"I did promise. Can't hurt to respond, but - well."

"I pity the shops."

An old Mage-hunter hoists a blue-tinged blade, smoke filtering from their helm. Void Magi were a bane, anywho -- regardless if the report had been fabricated, or not. 

--

John pouted, scratching his chin. "What happened to their trial?" 

Meira upon hearing the news shows signs of being shocked. "I t'ought t'e people of Hohkmat were trusted? Should've done t'at trial t'en and t'ere." She'd say as she then would pin the missive onto a board, nailing it down for those to see. She now contemplates about the conversation she had prior to this missive. "Maybe I s'ould do t'at." She says as she goes to write something down and walked down the roads of Ravenmire.

A Dark elf stood within the bard caravan, finding the missive and reading through all these words, statements, and evidence. He wondered what had happened to Haus, back in Almaris he was sincere and wanted to gain power in order to protect his family and loved ones. Now he barely recognized the human. Glorier lets out a sigh, he would not turn him in should he find him, but he could not act as if he was blind and deaf to everything. "May the Moonlight shine down your path, Llyr"

Father Nerium sat in the Gardens of Laughter and Joy in Numenost, admiring with humble pride the work that had been done. His brow did furrow, just a moment, as he reviewed the confession of Fadrom... He touched his earrings, and saw his painted nails, and touched his balmed lips, and smoothed a weave of blonde hair... "Am I... really so effeminate..?" he pondered aloud. He shook his head. No. No it was the human standards of masculinity that were wrong. 

He reached down into his travel bag, taking a one-of-a-kind mug made from the vertebrae of a deceased Herald, and filled it from his Lumbridge Coffee gourd, taking a sip.