[✗] [Amendment] Paladinism

rukio

New redline: 

- Rokodra and specialty armor for eidola that include ectoplasm count as natural armor for darkspawn

Reason: With the rule clarification it makes sense to clarify these armors as natural armor of darkspawn given the nature of their creation/material used. 

What do you mean by specialty armor for eidola?

reasonable imo given rokodra demon stack, esp if equipped on darkstalkers/frost witch who have the weakness of flame

9 minutes ago, Aengoth said:

shelf when

what would you like shelved, good sir?

Just now, Haseroth said:

what would you like shelved, good sir?

xan

52 minutes ago, Aengoth said:

xan

a simple 500 euro paypal donation to squakhawk can fix your issues

6 hours ago, Islamadon said:

reasonable imo given rokodra demon stack, esp if equipped on darkstalkers/frost witch who have the weakness of flame

Rokodra armor cannot be worn by anything other than naztherak and inferi. Demons are also fully capable of wearing non-rokodra armor if they want. (I.e. it being treated as natural armor makes next to zero sense, it's basically just fire immune iron.)

Edit: This was supposed to be a change that happened but it seems there are still artifacts of it in the lore. I'll probably post an ammendment to fix it soon.

12 hours ago, UnBaed said:

What do you mean by specialty armor for eidola?

idk I had some eidola a couple of weeks ago tell me he was wearing plate pauldrons made of ectoplasm that were ST signed and that my blow didn't do anything because of it.

37 minutes ago, rukio said:

idk I had some eidola a couple of weeks ago tell me he was wearing plate pauldrons made of ectoplasm that were ST signed and that my blow didn't do anything because of it.

Oh, that is Menhir craft - can absorb 1-2 blows from blunt weapons.  It's not ectoplasm alone, just stone-infused ectoplasm that gives it the ethereal look

2 hours ago, UnBaed said:

Oh, that is Menhir craft - can absorb 1-2 blows from blunt weapons.  It's not ectoplasm alone, just stone-infused ectoplasm that gives it the ethereal look

Ah okay then that's what's being referenced in da redline

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.