✠ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɴᴛɪꜰɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇɴᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ✠

MadOne

Verily, did the Aengul Raguel stand at the forefront of the gates of heaven. In his right-hand, lay the blade that looked to slaughter the evil of Iblees. He remain a fervent admirer to the pious growth of humanity, an observer from paradise, so ready to sacrifice himself in the name of the Lord GOD.

23 minutes ago, MadOne said:

Jeffrey de Wees

"Jeffrey. . . de . . . Wees." Said Takemura as he read the name Jeffrey de Wees

4 minutes ago, wowj said:

"Jeffrey. . . de . . . Wees." Said Takemura as he read the name Jeffrey de Wees

. . . . No way . . . . .

Jeffrey . . . . . . .

De . . . . . . . . .

Wees . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Commented Peter, a student of Jeffrey.

A dazzled Callahan, secluded, sat and watched the perpetual burning of a limb of rotten cedar, bittersweet smile painted upon his face. "LORD, LORD, I know not whether I should cry to have at-last seen the coming of the reconciliation of the Church, or weep for all the pains inflicted it." 

The light cackle of the persistent flames seemed to answer him, in that they had not themselves leaped forth to rejoice of it. The kvetchous priest grinned, seeing the great burden of the law, the weight of the debt unpaid. An odd thing to grin at, and still he ground his teeth, and was not satisfied; but saw still where God's work had ought to be done, and knew from it what he himself must do.  Turning to the left of him, where had watched a golden grail, overseen by the portrait of PADRE TONI, spoke the priest; "We've done it." and quoting a great Flepir saint, added, "Now we can finally play the game!" 

The Lector climbed to his feet, and set out to meet his brother, now CAIVS PRIMVS, to greet and thank him rightly, and to warn him, as always he had warned him; the debt is great, and the atonement of Horen shall not come but by a great deal of sacrifice. It shall be no easy feat, and the path of the High Priest is not a road tread wantonly, as *his predecessor* had done. 

CAIVS PRIMVS, blessed are you, Flepir POPE, slave of the slaves of God, may you be forever a man of INNOCENCE, beloved by GOD in as much as you have loved HIS people; the hope of Horen, who have for Horen's sins wept, and who shall for Horen's sins endeavor to pay the price, that this people nere-forsake the Covenant made Him by and their father, who beheld the Throne of God, and conducted with him the Salvific Promise.

Jeffrey de Wees reads over the parchment, allocating space in his schedule to attend his student's clerical enthronement!

4zbQ4Y9.jpg

[MUSIC]

Somewhere in Aevos. . .

Along a winding, beaten path that could scarce be called a road, an old man garbed in a traveler's cloak, simple robes, and a hedgeknight's ringmail looked upon a missive, a twinkle in his silvered eyes, and a small creeping upon his worn, lined face. A smokey laugh escaped his lips as he studied the noticeboard before him. "Young Master Brandt... Somehow I knew you'd find your way there eventually."

The smile waned, and his expression turned more somber. "Ah- Arnaud... A bright young man like you deserved a better fate. Nonetheless, I'll drink to your memory, friend."

The darkening of his mood didn't last long however, as that old wanderer soon turned- He had been making his way west from the north, though at the news, he turned eastward. "Ah- I suppose a visit is in order at any rate, hm?"

Humming a tune, Uther made for Aaun.