ON DRUIDISM IV | Addressed to Zaelyn

AAUl2O__ntzV5IuKocC8hX6CsqyWWuBRIi_0tQvJLamoFw_ag7-tS4YQ8w1k2-zwgeQ6XxG4DdAz0tHprUAXbk8ndMqusjTqQU2KWG5KWuSZpHfOs3oBRUeycPIqAHwqzl3wsn7GTRT-v8SEFadKvz8

0duAmXX2uGDd5sKUfJ4lSM0M-UWnluqLiBWnmg7aoQQfEI0gyaA9NwlHJphZsMBiEp8wBdFq5LmWyWyh71XPuv2RXuRg5GBaq-3Z20apmApjtTzwWlo_td02urQK5U5TZmxv3-nI7iaQgZiK86O_3Ug

WwRvXDFjZ8ngcq71U9jRXVgvw3VmBhU2w-KxS5jC8EB3Q6OrRoPy2bIUWGr7Ue-1Wlg3-aH3ePjkHvH4jXbiwytrT9fpxEHMG1s10GH64o8NkC4N-95VVXEESCfTFpw1c9oyREEoeGvwEgE91FS2AWM

f7K800s8cv38Y0t5JsThapxycexluuXo0i5V3zKayl7D9ScahjmTHJNw5Jp6o0Ga2_V5inWHfCiIaMGVxwUFPOOmaQYlOrBL4HFGNSmHD9UIqfJluCONOaLPKP4CUKVTD_F8yD0a7rCOth9uLmkHdnw

To my teacher,

I write to you this missive in regards to the fourth task that was set. You witnessed as I brawled against the elder-druid, yet made manifest by some horrible curse, I was struck down by the sky and left burned by lightning. This, I believe, is a sign that I am too powerful for my own doing. 

ᚤᛟᚢ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚠᚨᛚᛚ ᛁᚾ ᛒᚨᛏᛏᛚᛖ. ᛞᛖᚨᛏᚺ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚲᛟᛗᛖ ᚢᚾᛏᛟ ᚤᛟᚢ, ᛏᚺᛟᚱ, ᛋᛟᚾ ᛟᚠ ᛗᚨᚾ. ᚺᛟᚹᛖᚡᛖᚱ, ᛁᚾ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚠᚨᚲᛖ ᛟᚠ ᚨᛞᚡᛖᚱᛋᛁᛏᚤ, ᚤᛟᚢ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚠᛁᚾᛞ ᚷᚱᛖᚨᛏ ᛈᛖᚨᚲᛖ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛈᚱᛟᛋᛈᛖᚱᛁᛏᚤ, ᚨᚾᛞ ᚾᚨᛏᚢᚱᛖ ᚹᛁᛚᛚ ᚲᛚᚨᛁᛗ ᚤᛟᚢ ᛟᚾᚲᛖ ᚨᚷᚨᛁᚾ.

This hammer you have created; it is not something you are worthy. Know that the lightning that strikes you verily, is to temper your body, so that you are prepared for trials and tribulations that will follow. 

Please understand this wisdom for me. 

i_6Xy39mZXszUZB7km8SPo3-X2tWWCY6fAU4PbdrrW6VBT2TEwhDHyxeC2UcYQ-c5NedZFbLiPhaAD6a8lvsmQn9jZsqMmFr1WIZIQzSFcwhPOi0ail38VD5YAaEF9JsqZh6Kpt8wU0IJ0ErJ-Kk3_4

In my fourth task, you asked me to craft a weapon. You did not explain much else, outside of it requiring it to be made of some sort of wood on the handle. I understood this, and so I set off on my journey. Truth be told, teacher, but the druids are useless. None could craft anything but wood, and it became an extremely hard venture, when those I seek to learn from - besides you - could not even grace me with any ounce of wisdom, or knowledge. 

Eventually, I came upon a dark-elf. He is good friends with one of your students, who goes by the name of Adriel. He taught me how to forge, but asked me to bring the materials myself. In those days, I went out on another trial, and found myself battered, bruised, and broken - day after day - until I scrawled my way onto the forge.

This weapon, I believe, will be a test of my courage, and strength. To this, I call, Mjolnir - for as I am struck by lightning, this hammer shall be of the thunder god’s wrath. I embrace it. When struck, it resonates with strength, and I can feel it coursing across my arm - it feels alive, teacher. 

MVQ1xMjbFIm98FkcaxtCIUCskUsy4LOFrt8WwkTiMk7L8roM8ynwiYLYLPUNowgYowgG4Z3XcOjyU3QVQHBdcfV3jcX903CJ5LXAJSs1JZPY0SXuO6M5SSGXjiONfZhHsvUs-vrp-l5h-lIP9ng_SkY

Itbfmr_jAluM9IuVQUNK5ZxdnxMxFgcKucwazNDSeWnpXVmSKJ1IqIXYO2uMJ-6gs2YXkS4jtVw38jALt_FurBfA2jsl1S012ZEsMqbUpl2yOvhAZ5y31JY0ZrNx621v0H6Tm1wV3X2KwU8dVyo7VUY

Whoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess my power.

Signed,

Thor.

3 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

Whoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess my power.

Signed,

Thor.

Spoiler

erm.

[!] A red headed druidess peered over the missive, a softened humm escaping her lips from where she lingered within the glade. A subtle nod of her head "Sounds like a fine craft indeed. Will be Interesting to see if when awakened."