A Call to the Skanarri

A Call to the Skanarri

6ZaM_gRvJiHZcPoJRhzdMAX6ZFGQ5mh4YweR58JOuL_nUBC7BOVTGP_yeq5-FhqiukEvww8SFqvB249GmMzg6Y40s35_tHybgDYq0-CAc29p7KN1Ck7j2Kjrpu-9yiL4wjfqnbxDiyaH1nEss1Lb8qE

Called upon in the year 171 S.A.

To my Kinsmen and the Followers of Fnod’s Way,

I am Halfdan Grejonsson Stálstígvél. Some of you among the ranks of my Clan or Tribe may know of me already, but it is of little importance. For too long, the Skanarri have sat idly as the North has been ravaged by Colonists. Haensemen, Reinmaren, Norlanders, Aeltarosi, Ravenmirians, and Alimereans have all laid claim upon the North where our Sons and Daughters have roamed for decades. This gross invasion of the Tundra where Fnod Stofnandi once proclaimed it to be sacred ground mustn’t be tolerated.

I therefore call all of our people, young and old, big or small. Come to the Highlands of Braevos and gather as a collective once more. Let the flame of the Alfaðir light the way of His faithful in our path of choosing a new leader. Just as it was in the glory days, let it be so that I call a Moot of the Skanarri people to choose a Chieftain to lead us in both finding our way and cleansing the Tundras of those unfit to call it home.

Signed,

Halfdan Grejonsson Stálstígvél

Spoiler

If you want to make a Skanarri persona, feel free to contact me on Discord @ ragnarakajavvy

A lone young Skanarri sits by a campfire, having long awaited the return of his brethren, reads over the missive and decides "Ek sjá nei fleiri khoice, okkarr fólk eigvitar hvergi fleiri" the young Skanarri rose to his feet, gathering all the materials he could carry. Proceeding to walk across the Ever-Expansive lands, trying to find the remnants of his fellow peoples.  

Spoiler

Not terribly far from Norland, a long-dead Svarlandic Chieftain stirs in his restless barrow.

More trespassers. . .

Rikhvatr of the North looks upon the missive and screams "Refirnir verða órólegir; á uppgöngu okkar óreiðu!" he shouts as he gathers his hides and begins his long march to the Moot

Sindrio Adalsteinn looks upon the missive then looks down to kick the snow Infront of his boots