[!] A missive would find itself in the mailboxes of all Lords, Ladies and Commoners in the realm.

IN SUPPORT OF MALKOVYA

AN ALLIANCE UPHELD

L2vGX4DotMTYbfssSvBhPkdO5hYCFCgctjs8zPCf0mcrt5G_UWUsi6MWtoLHbv2xcoo_scJaS8bTZ6f3lQaqGSwXbXvSaiH5cLmJpHZH7xRzXKAnKxzxwbD9wE19C3i6LMyH5zI3bSIzORDTrz1ASKw

Issued by

The House of Weiss

Naf zwy 16th hag i Joma ag Umund i 520 E.S.

lkraEioU_wXLM0LpzQ7LQgsAqL4raR5tuzYUSICTnT-_LYBoYvjRy0UKiS5jYzn6xMgGdbU1rtSwKIYGjAS60A9XcTnHavAN62pg1FVy0GUNx0ULD63RGFKowkaKwe8RvkrI1A1G55grlGFuT6mAUk0

A depiction of pyres prepared to burn Darkspawn upon.

Once upon a time, our ancestors Felix Weiss and Carolus Colborn spoke with one another. The union of Weiss and Colborn was to be had, the two Weiss sisters, Via and Sierra marrying to Brendell and Carolus Colborn alike. An alliance was made then, to aid each other in our times of need - and today an alliance shall be upheld.

Grave injury has been threatened upon your household, by beings of a dark nature, of Spooks and Undead who would see those wiped out. It is with this, the house of Weiss pledges to take up and provide arms today to aid their Colborn allies in the defense of their livelihoods.

GODspeed for the Lion’s Pride has been awoken.

“Va Ve Maan.”

Signed,

The Honorable, Ofeliya Fabienne Weiss, Viscountess of Novkursain, Baroness of Zvaervauld

Mjz5kTlZiwHgEsYP3fsV--ascGPAOJuW8vBcyuJIh8gGnXYi3nPJNcDWL1AiMyvjB5_cLh6J6IrPChaC_hYGES7fKhftmui0NHLoUZkEPwH7rpwsK8U4a2hacHnAwDPho1gpmeeaDB1mg1iEO8fv4vY

The Honorable, Christopher Fabian Weiss, Viscount-Consort of Novkursain, Baron-Consort of Zvaervauld

KSsNmGzNM38U_OAEJFzdzqts4q7LcIIA8dnfOZ24on7-oF6uwDtW2VJsgOB0IMPPWV-ZCrRvlhKILUiwxGHCtkgn2uXcDz7Nmp7JJmI02iZs0OpkjsdtE1xEZXhPagwB46NVhfKlKLlYewW8l5HzRJE

Lady Reza Talya Weiss, Captain of the Levkursain

mk6O-DUDU2lYgYEeUl8opbenOOmevBx7epZaxuvTxBPTXE4JKX8VNwxbHKQ2WPrSGHAIXJyJ1nK6o9VcdQLmLPOC8c2nSizcFvJyR5LbhNuylD7r7B4k3Qv00l4jMuyCwnP9gE90A95uRNgJHwSKVnE.png?ex=660382c0&is=65f10dc0&hm=07c179d46d5b33b34c2de0ed92d6eeb9630e1dd1778e26c0a85be1047b37f99f&

Rakhnar looked upon the series of missives put out by the nobles of Haense, and grunted. "Leave it ta' Canonist Lords and Ladies ta' only start caring about tha' threat of the Dark Ones after they're upon the doorstep of their manors and keeps. As if tha' common folk and the poor militia-man haven't been sufferin' at the hands of Inferai and Necros for longer than they'd care ta' know." He shook his head and turned the corner of the alley in Valdev, "Not that I could expect a Weiss ta' care about that." He grumbled to himself.

Mikhail Colborn observed the missive with a broad smile on his face. "There is one ally we can always count on. We could not be happioer then having the Lion stand by our side," the Count concluded, overseeing the Vitraval Keep and its people.