[!]

A simple missive that reads the following

Hearken to me, Descendants.

Four must unite.

One of the lineage of Horen.

One of the lineage of Malin.

One of the lineage of Urguan.

One of the lineage of Krug.

Four untouched, by Tenebrous, by Void, by Aengul, by Daemon. Pure as the Creator fashioned them.

Four with hearts unblemished, Four driven by selflessness. Mortal, of Flesh and Blood.

I am divinely appointed, sworn to serve as guide. Gifted to ensure our task is complete and you are who I seek. I shall traverse the realms, in search of you, or perhaps you will find me.

Together, our purpose will become evident. 

If you deem yourself worthy, you may endeavour to commune with me, kindle a solitary white candle, clasp together your hands in supplication and speak the words.

“Audi verba mea, et attende illis”

Once these words have passed your lips, declare your name and where you reside, and I shall come to you.

Once met, I will peer into the depths of your soul, to discern if you are pure and worthy of this sacred cause.

Spoiler

If you are interested in taking part in my silly quest, fill out the Reading Page for me and you can send it to me once I’ve performed a reading upon your persona. If you attempt the ‘communion ritual’ just send me a forum DM of you performing the ritual and I’ll reply with some more details.

A dragonkin roared in rancorous laughter.