THE OWL | Hide and Seek

Werew0lf

6KBkIRFHCf1Jmnn1wqgrPLNGsQBhwr7oGFxYHb_8fXnLI-koqv4hk6r8geikoivdbF-jIaSR2H-HVQELqpepo2uibeRLX7XrsOTJCa4Pvgl0O_FeOaozKJhDuk-iUVvtXI5VtJGZZqYPNm3_vC9Q4ss

6SUeCu3ZVWqsb4mPVlUTZIXqSfwDNFl8Q2EJWOYjZ4IC61U9Ob-GF177c4NNeC4sDG7-9tdhVe3QVZXSiLppWxz1LqjoNojFMBrxF486RtwqCqXfKHwkm_UlJjc7ur2BPNVHjdPjKFvEfQNX0T1eoQM

ENbjOJAqS4HBXDkCelweIg4Pb7VBppKi4DishBO7Uvc6xXjZ4Ac5Pofjxb4-e3dyzzw_4bMUWUuxCol8h84ZBTETppB4i0NtTyawAYFiTAJ8zfIWvXlW3VzuSXDXB_tPFsXrngyMLcLS4lDZK8cPhys

Time was a bitter constraint. 

The cosmos were filled with boundless wonder; each star represented a realm with vast knowledge undiscovered by the descendants. In those years, the owl rested. Known once for his keen desire to educate, to learn, and to grow his plethora of knowledge in his realm, he was left with a contempt for descendants.

What an unruly creation of the most fervid, omnipotent lord GOD,

There was a lack of desire to return to the mortal world; the spirit of knowledge, lord of wisdom, so comfortable to rest amongst his peerless owls. It had been betrayed by the descendants, who cursed its statues, and forsake its knowledge to use for great conflicts. 

“Lord Owl! What story do you have to tell today?” 

Who is that? Who speaks to me? Alkhayin stirred in its rest, wings folding tight around its body, and keeping itself coddled upon a golden branch. It ignored the female voice. 

“O' Lord of Wisdom. O' Walker 'twixt Twilit Skies. O' Messenger of Fate! I have returned!”

I’m so tired, let me rest. Begone, voice! The owl unhinged its beak, filled by a row of jagged canines. What were these memories? It did not know.

“Wise Lord. What has upset you?”

They have betrayed me. I was betrayed!  With vast wings, besmirched in jewels, its feathers bristled and rose in rage. Yet, still, it did not know the voice. Eventually, a rush of memories spared itself in great revelation. The mind of the Owl became filled with old vestiges of its contractors, and one in particular, that of said voice.

. . .

In years of prosaic slumber, Alkhayin opened its eyes. There was a sudden glint; they were wise, knowing, and wide. They did not blink. It remembered something; the one it had abandoned, the one who failed the trial of ascension. The owl descended from its branch, and leapt into the vast cosmos, as its wings flit and flutter across space. It turned towards the world once more.

Ainmhi. 

2nqjl28w1nRYeEmuDvoBPhD9i3hR8KOS4llhpon3avNcZaQgXOLMK5ezONrQvsNXd82BgxEJ7l2AaHTeWFOVrdy95UfijMG98rSAvJnY_CNQvJSYVi07RAEJdSxKzI3elSjg5ZdQWHS7JswZmD5oaxU

Kp7-asvgT3cFKW1lHdN6Yy_Do_eV1K-gRVG9sKx2Tk4J7nh2aTFbi3b8fwJuH03wPvu_wbWdq4Gjur_UYUKRZ9XxYfE1lZ8rZQG5Xr67kMCXLfnHHMx0w8V-H2J3w-kDLRlromfyQ4ievP3Rl-oWJ2E

ENbjOJAqS4HBXDkCelweIg4Pb7VBppKi4DishBO7Uvc6xXjZ4Ac5Pofjxb4-e3dyzzw_4bMUWUuxCol8h84ZBTETppB4i0NtTyawAYFiTAJ8zfIWvXlW3VzuSXDXB_tPFsXrngyMLcLS4lDZK8cPhys

[Please do not metagame this post]. 

A young paladin of Xan had bore witness to the anger that dwelled within the Owl, for upon being summoned to the mortal plain once more, the Djinn had appeared with his sword upon shoulder. Perhaps the Owl had more planned for the world of mortal men... Only time would tell.

image03.png?v=0b718f31

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[!] A sharp gasp cuts through the night's silence. The oracle has awoken, left tremoring by a sight she cannot recall.

From the depths of her doldrum delirium, a die has been cast.

Another fretful glance toward the abyss, answered in turn by the watchful eye of horror.  [!]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

image03.png?v=0b718f31