I turned 22 Recently, AMA!

Hello all, I'm Morgan and I just turned 22

You probably know me as Acalmaehr, Fenneyr or something similar. I joined LotC when I was barely a teenager in the midst of puberty. Now? I'm about to get my Bachelor's in Psychology, going onto Psychodynamic Counselling (fingers crossed). As well as this I literally got engaged in Paris.

It's weird to think there were people here who knew me with a squeaky voice in teamspeak to now be here when I'm 22, with a beautiful fiancée and about to get a University degree.

I've come bloody far, genuinely have. I've been here since Axios, seen a lot of events, met a lot of people - good or bad, took several permanent bans, temporary bans and warnings and still I pester you all with my antics.

This is my AMA, ask me seriously anything (minus my address), if you want to know about lore, people, events in the past, groups etc I probably have knowledge of something :)

For those with questions about my absence; I've recently been doing work on my dissertation, as well as doing interviews for some work (got myself a lil part time job) so hopefully now I have more time for LotC, as well, life comes first.

Ask Me Anything :)

Which CA would win in a fight? A Musin or a Lich?

15 minutes ago, Agy said:

Which CA would win in a fight? A Musin or a Lich?

Greatly depends on the rp and personality of both players

The musin could be overpowered by the liches' magic and either be left barely alive but drained, or raised as a servant

The lich could underestimate the mousefolk and in fact be taken by surprise and be defeated by the musin.

Grossly depends on what arc the two players want, maybe the lich wants the musin to win, let them have such an amazing arc of conquering an undead mighty opponent. Or perhaps the musin player accepts their fate, knowing they would have no real chance at winning, and would rather help further the lich's story, potentially returning as a servant in future.

(Though I place my bets on the musin)

51 minutes ago, Jihnyny said:

why do u play an elf
opinion on dwarfs and orcs?

Community really,

I actually retconned my race early into playing and was a human in Courland but I wanted to be more involved with magic rp and elf rp so swapped over though I’ve acc wanted to change to human or even halfling at some point 

human rp communities just clashed sometimes with me that’s all

3 minutes ago, JustMeMorgan said:

Community really,

I actually retconned my race early into playing and was a human in Courland but I wanted to be more involved with magic rp and elf rp so swapped over though I’ve acc wanted to change to human or even halfling at some point 

human rp communities just clashed sometimes with me that’s all

I'd like to add to this, when I was in human communities do note I was in communities with some individuals who:

Idiolised hate crimes, actively attacked LGBTQ+ communities, were 15 year olds dropping the n word every few minutes in teamspeak etc. It was not a good period for human communities (axios lmao) and I was actively against most of it, so decided to depart from there to instead chill with people in the Enchantry, necro communities etc.

Weird when the people who play edgy dark characters were nicer oocly than the cutesy humans who would splur hateful and aggressive comments in teamspeak lmao

Who is your favourite player?

7 hours ago, JustMeMorgan said:

Though I place my bets on the musin

Why are you so amazing and smart?

10 hours ago, Morigung-oog said:

Who is your favourite player?

You or Jentos probably

6 hours ago, Turbo_Dog said:

Why are you so amazing and smart?

years of traumatic experience on here !

If you were free to create a realm what would it be?

whats your social security number

On 3/27/2024 at 9:51 PM, gremlockgremlin said:

If you were free to create a realm what would it be?

I would probably make some sort of half elf half human empire, specifically within the themes of human and elven culture intertwined. Lot's of half elves lot's of hatred but it'd be a safe haven for half-elves to adunians and all the other races that have mixed bloodlines.

I'd honestly just do it so I can say I was king once

hell maybe one day