[✗] [Naztherak Amendment] Make War not Love.

_Leyd

thanks leyd- based amendment.

IMO "they're still descendants" isn't really a valid answer against this; take a look at necromancy- they too are descendants, and have a similar restriction. This isn't a bar on some RP aspects, yet rather a way to shift more RP focus on more of what Naztherak truly is about.

.. how do i disconnect myself? 

Just now, Tav said:

.. how do i disconnect myself? 

better off uninstalling minecraft

I think someone is out to get me making all my personas non-rommancable.

In my opinion if Naz are so caught up in their drive to be selfish and gain power then they shouldn't care for platonic friendships or familial relations either though. Which I entirely disagree with the idea of making happen because it barrs roleplay so much - but im just adding onto what I think would be logical for the stance of your amendment.

1 minute ago, MayRndz said:

I think someone is out to get me making all my personas non-rommancable.

i work for iblees 

Nah. They're still descendants. There's already a no FTB / romance clause for 'akal, which is the expected endpoint for naz. No romance is just exceptionally silly. 

I sold my soul to one of six devils, aligned with Minecraft Satan, what do you mean I can't have digital sex? Romance is the only roleplay I engage in

While I understand this take, Naz already does have a form of that in late stage. Naz are still descendants, and a good element of that is the slow descent into becoming a monster/madness/demonology.

I don't think completely barring people from their characters experiencing love is going to provide anything to people in their roleplay but a complete stonewall on certain character elements. Naztherak are still descendants. If this is implemented at all, it's best for it to be T5, or for the Zar'Akal element to simply remain as the element that sucks the love out of a person.

-1 because spoons will never get his naz raven this way

$EVL stocks going up ... just like we planned leyd ,,, SilverStone INC is BOOMING!!

13 minutes ago, sam33497 said:

-1 because spoons will never get his naz raven this way

yea tbh -1