AMADOR ARCHIVES: IN THE FIELDS OF REINMAR

Serthekhur's misty form traveled over the fields, hopping between anchor to anchor - leaving behind her, bodies and gore. Not enough, never enough. To be infamous like its own mentor would mean to be bold, first: and the old woman (if It could be even deemed one, anymore) was only cowardly. Brewing in her self-loathing, she'd slumber for many more a moon, until something would stir her again.

Az'rekash erupted into a pillar of red light, shunting back to the walls of Hexicanum through the spaceless recesses of the Void. He cackled, reflecting upon the events of that evening, of the destruction and death. There would, of course, be more.

The ascension of Gashadokuro was underway.

The tall hooded figure sits in a well hidden cavern, seeming to be cleaning the poleaxe that they possessed from the blood that was spilled. After a moment, she sets the poleaxe aside. Her elbows met her knees, holding her head up with both of her hands. A heavy sigh escapes her, the memory of the battle still extremely fresh on her mind.

The fire that torched the young one, the screams that split and the Reinmar forces that attempted to save their kind, even the felling of a Dwarf that stood valiantly, but potentially foolishly, against them. It attacks her psyche, trying to shake her head clear, but the final memory staining her further, her own force having taken the arm of one of the Reinmar defenders, the claim of her first shed of blood. The Frozen Shaman speaking to herself...

"Es dis how et has tu be? De shedding 'f grish.. de flames 'f wagh foreva on da backs 'f those who mi care for?" The veil grows wet with tears that escape the descendants eyes, "Nub matta... Love says tha' all th' Uzg will freeze ova, agh nub even th' zpiritz can save t'em... Mi will feel th' bitta sweet embrace 'f th' cold..."

She scoots herself into a corner of the cavern, and begins to rest after the battle.

Edited by Hakiki
Grammar

From the Seven Skies, a martyr stirs from her rest.

33 minutes ago, sarahbarah said:

From the Seven Skies, a martyr stirs from her rest.

Accompanying the martyr is another ancestor of the Viscount- his aunt. If she were alive, perhaps she would have a second heart attack.

Spoiler

Can't believe getting hit in the head by an amulet at her sister's wedding saved Henrik.....

In the northern mountains of aevos a bearded witchling stood against the cold winds. In her hands were a human arm with its flesh ripped apart and devoured. "Oi wonder, will teh world end in fire or ice?" Blood drooled down the hooded figures frosty armor as she continued on her snack. "Won't matter oi suppose. All mortals WILL DIE. Ahahahahaha ahahahahaha." Her cackling echoed out into the night sky. 

The armored form of Kiel lurched over beside a campfire in the dreaded fort. Ripping cloth from a bed roll to clean it's maul. Before tossing the rag back into the flames. This was only the beginning 

Daal not having attended drank from a dirty puddle in the Hexicanium

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Topics

• Topics

• Recent Status Updates
    • Options

Options

• framalam  »  Haseroth

COME BACK SIR! THE ORDER NEEDS YOU SIR!

• Unwillingly

new elf place? https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/237716-a-summons-to-elvenkind-recruitment/

• Haseroth

All the coalition NL's dying just in time for the warclaim season. 

• SimplySeo

The Azdromoth and Xan builds looked fuckin awesome. Good job.

• ToodIes

they should let seers see staff in /vanish

• Stone

Stein's Final Moments
      Alone, that was the feeling he felt, as he laid on the table in the surgical room in the Hohkmat clinic. Fear made itself  known as well, as he was recently cured from vampirism in that very room. The fear only grew as the restraints seemed to get tighter and the room spinning. Two others made there way in, separate, and at different times. They were once friends, family even if it came down to it. But his actions caused them to forget him as someone good. Hour's passed by as Stein, now called Almer, laid there on the surgical table, waiting for his fate to be decided. The door creaked open and his restraints came loose, allowing himself to sit up. His fate had been decided, the only thing he could do, was make it painless. The choices were simple, die a painful death, or be put to sleep, feeling nothing. The decision was simple, as he took the Nightsap juice given to him.

Before drinking, memories of his life flashed in his mind, memories of his childhood on his farm with his family, that he had forgotten so long ago. Now taking a drink of the juice, memories of his time in Reinmar, the friends he made that grew into a family outside of his original home on the farm. And as he slowly drifted away, his memories were of his new friends, now wishing him dead. The last image that made it's way to his mind was everyone he knew, gathered together. Almost like a final farewell, even though he did not deserve it. As his death drew near a tear rolled down his face, before his heart stopped, his limbs and body turning cold, and his image, slowly fading away, into the darkness, as he drew his very last breath.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      OOC NOTE:
      Finally, after almost three months of playing as Stein/Njal/Almer, I have finally made the decision to pk him. This wasn't the ending I wanted for him, however this is the ending I am giving him. I am taking this time to thank everyone that was a part of his life, these past three months on the server have been a blast. Stein and myself have made a lot of friends that I hope to keep and play along side them with other characters I make. So for those reading this thank you and to anyone that knows, give a salute as "The Stone Fortress" has finally fallen.

I will now take the time to thank those that have impacted Stein's life greatly @FunkehMelon @melonth @ickyNuN @confusedjester @Rocky_Wolf @SmothBM  @Irishmanmichael  and of course many more that I am sadly too lazy to actually search up and apologize for it. However though not everyone that has impacted Stein's life will be on here, I have not forgotten you and will never forget you. So thank you all for the fun three months, and I will see you all in my next lives <3!

• Tigergiri

All lotc characters have an expiration date 

No Recent Status Updates