I and, Aveos Deserve the Truth.

SethSJ

image.thumb.png.9ae9ebe948688df59bb993fa47c50633.png

7RpoZq4aTannZQYCfo7FlCbCOZKVYDv_Ml-RM4JSkrG3SFg62rp3Q6Qyuh6S9vKHqjuqXmvnVVXt1yGKDpeLnwL5KicR6nkaTAblY6alUYiYm5meS-OrisF2dbThm1kpy9fpm9Do1jGgDRJcSnEp5uU

NodRpjBuumf6QPUNqV6x80inrlYRRHxnzr1ql4-KstK8MRAZ5Wb_HfSX_FmqDE0WQt3U2km239_qOf3FdylH-MnXLT2hXz6WeJ5a-eHJ9p04Cx_CyRO6SSezZ_-Zqqv_gcNcmh_xhwzmTxox2E4VPUM

A speech was made for the people of,

Ravenswood Reinmar, and Celia'nor

in the middle of there kingdoms.

CC: Year 175 of the Second Age

7RpoZq4aTannZQYCfo7FlCbCOZKVYDv_Ml-RM4JSkrG3SFg62rp3Q6Qyuh6S9vKHqjuqXmvnVVXt1yGKDpeLnwL5KicR6nkaTAblY6alUYiYm5meS-OrisF2dbThm1kpy9fpm9Do1jGgDRJcSnEp5uU

Cedric Johnson stands firm, his resolve unwavering. From Ravenswood to Celia'nor and Reinmar, he carries a message of truth and unity.

In Ravenswood, Cedric speaks with purpose, delivering his plea for understanding. With a letter in hand, he seeks dialogue and truth.

“Ah, greetings! I am Cedric Johnson, and I carry with me this trusty book and quill wherever my travels in Aveos take me. You see, I've been chronicling the events and tales of this land in what I call my 'Cedric Journal Logs.'

During the “Veletz v. Coalition” war. Lies and distortions clouded the truth of that conflict, leaving me questioning why history was being twisted before my very eyes. ‘Enough,’ I said to myself. I must act to ensure that this never happens again.

And thus, ‘Cedric Journal Logs’ was born—a testament to the commitment to preserving the untarnished truth of Aveos. I've journeyed far and wide, from Hoktmat to Ravensmire, from The Iron horde to the Queendom of Vikila, and so many more kingdoms and towns, seeking out firsthand accounts and perspectives of everything.

Recently, I've penned letters to the leaders of Celia'nor ,Ravenswood and Reinmar, inviting them to share their side of the story. Why did war come to Aveos? What drove these decisions? I seek not just answers but clarity, a beacon of truth amid the shadows of history.”

Cedric continues his journey to both, arriving in Celia'nor and Reinmar, where his voice echoes the same call for truth. His mission is clear: to uncover Aveos's untold stories and unite its people through shared history, sharing the same speech.

A dodgy-looking beggar approaches you, knocking his old stick against the side of your arm. "Psst!" He gets uncomfortably close - you can smell the garlic on his breath - and whispers into your ear.

"Only madmen and historians believe their own lies."

He then scuttles off, wary of the Globalist Haense Agenda agents.