Anuncio de Quinceañera - Santana de Hyspia

[!]

Couriers fill the streets, hand-delivering invitations from the Sovereign Family of Hyspia while others are nailed neatly upon a noticeboard.

23epiUBOw341DhJMYqaHNd-NEl_iRjymNIC1TooGhRqyVyb1-T7cgZ9xGfzVeQ3UcrfVJosZ2nybMIafCO8I4tOzGCGWyAHTrgSW4IlZ30d0v94iLx4ChCWnH51goxakAPVs6NeOS7oGs6A1OgLgoTo

qFWeeUVtLDUJs3nuE2A71IRjGrtEG_qAaTem784j3BCOLAigaEJvWQv2mh2kk1reuRQhsys13Bv1N4NXFuPKigb_eLN0YoqzIAPcvamzS1OtzKLslWMsQDW3BMn6A6dHHiNtbs-K67vWaGMZwo0MqHY

Issued by the Corte de Girasol
9th of Cesar's Gift, 98 D.R.

A Notif of Quinceañera has been issued for the Crown Princess Santana Leya

I6SL26bDFWj4xG30vlWxrfIP1-CYXjMwoyKHhRbQgOJWf2kx8ZHNgA4RlwM9JY5K7t2TjkiSJmR4prJEdAZJz3YCUFPqd8gYr5uYiegbnfyAV8xrsAPktzsSemtfIy19lsepJT_2cL7BrQhoVBFycQY

QtaxnkBq93PgQkN1aaKcNKQRanhKHDDa1oaLpIFlYLPe51J-g4NCs83QoC_a1B6NFwQjBgZJxwI9TaGgrACuQNbKVAaZiM1bjkhT-uAK_63yH8NiMpj4OoEIDRhrw150q5R5E9LRvW17fz1Hdruc1jw

A depiction of the Crown Princess Santana. [Artist: Amelia Williams, Artstation]

It brings the Sovereign Family of Hyspia great joy to announce the coming of age of their Crown Princess, Santana Leya de Pelear.

As tradition, the forbidden color is royal blue- only Her Highness Santana may wear it.

In line with this color choice, the theme of the event shall be the Cosmos, more specifically the Zodiacs. All guests are encouraged to adorn themselves with the visage of their Zodiac, and incorporate their birth month’s color and gem into their attire.

2iIYxgrM-sxNS74uCmeB6FM-vHlachS3Du8apd-1621R1JscDI9AJhInFEPhUK3AXts9lhFqzlnAzUW2V7OpZhDWD1PvR4IHzmOomJnknALNm9xP3UNTKLsm3kI4w19RQhzCU43WSlCNeTngz3yZfSQ

The Combat of the Giaour and Hassan

The Quinceañera will open with a tournament: a classic bracket duel for those seeking to prove themselves in bouts [fisticuffs, PVP]. It will be hosted within the La Dorada bullring, with a prize of 200 minas for the winner. Upon the conclusion of the tournament, guests will make their way to the palace where a series of events will take place.

Refreshments will be served in two batches- with a mild table, and a regular table. The mild table is intended for guests unfamiliar with Hyspian cuisine, who have not built a tolerance to the spices commonly found in such. 

Following the refreshments, a reinforced pinata will be brought out, filled with varying candies and perhaps a prize or two. Guests shall take turns attempting to break the pinata. This will keep going until everyone has had a chance!

794G6sj89_5kJXzr5NdHw0RA0kBDf8OhPi0FumD27btZX73pzGW9CK3FCpBdRbfHYu9oOqL2kvz8f7-f5N0uvlfHoBhI_2bVIxoZmYD6lpeyuILKKiH9TZNTUslraXJdkiXqlKoXkY9yYZQQNJc38jc

To finish the night off, a ball will be hosted within the palace where the Crown Princess will have her first dance with her Padre, Dimitri Otto of Koravia. After that, the dancing is open to those there!

May DIOS guide you!

Viva Hyspia!

23epiUBOw341DhJMYqaHNd-NEl_iRjymNIC1TooGhRqyVyb1-T7cgZ9xGfzVeQ3UcrfVJosZ2nybMIafCO8I4tOzGCGWyAHTrgSW4IlZ30d0v94iLx4ChCWnH51goxakAPVs6NeOS7oGs6A1OgLgoTo

Signed,

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS, Dimitri Otto of Koravia,

Soberano-Consort of Hyspia, Duke-Consort of Pacazu, Baron-Consort of Arenisca an Del’mar, Lord of Ladorada, Lord of Niseep, Gereon's Hold, and Ciudad de Plata, Gran Maestre of El Orden de Francisco, Protector of the Hyspian People, Protector of the Farfolk

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, Santana Leya de Pelear,

Crown Princesa de Hyspia, Duchess of Paraiso

Formal Invitations are sent to the following:

The Peoples of Hyspia.

TRM, Ivan VIII and Nataliya Leopoldina of Haense, and their citizenry.

HRM, Sybille I of Balian, and her citizenry.

HRM, John I of Aaun, and his citizenry.

HM, Catherine I of the Petra, and her citizenry.

HM, Tar-Caraneth Aryantë of Numendil, and her citizenry.

TRH, Alfred & Leon Barclay of Reinmar, and their citizenry.

HG, Grelu Irgard of Urguan, and his citizenry.

Any devout canonist. 

Personal Invitations are sent to the following:

HRH, Prince Elianos of Balian.

HRH, Princess Ophelia of Balian.

HL, Cosima Temesch et Martiel. 

HL, Demitrey Denodado, and his noble pedigree.

HL, Esfir Artemesia Amador.
HL, Lavanya Acharya.

My cousins, the noble House of Kortrevich.

Spoiler

Tuesday, April 16th, 1:30pm EST

Elianos frantically collected together all his fancy outfits- seeking out the best one for the event. "I've so much to make and prepare," the young prince faffed as he sent attendants of the Palace here and there. Collecting flowers, beads- all sorts! "This has to be special for her."

Renata Alba prepared for her cousins upcoming Quinceanera. She had many a gift stashed away for this day, and couldn't help but to think of her own party in two years time. Nonetheless, her preparations began for a dress that fit the themed party!

Esfir pins the invitation on her door, before taking to scour her family's for a fitting gift for the princess! It had to be perfect, of course.