The S.A(Storm's Army) is back!!

Ghost_Storm

The S.A has returned and are now recruiting for more people for the army. After fixing problems with the things that were happening with the S.A before(and fixing my computer problems)we are now recruiting.It's been a while since I was able to bring back the S.A and I hope that it is brought back to it's original self. I made a place in a location up in the northern area once you've been accepted i'll give you the coords to it.

The S.A:

The S.A as it is called Storm's Army strive to have peace in the land of Ageis.We try and help those in need and to protect the good. We are loyal under the Kingdom of Oren but we help those in other nations as well with conflicts they may be having with undead and other things.We help in any cause that may be happening in the world of Ageis.Out main goal is to maintain peace within Ageis.The S.A has been through a lot of things for a long time and I hope that we can stay to help all of ageis.

Ranks:

General

Colonel

Captian

Lt.

Sgt.

Infantry

Recruit

Groups in the army:

Infantry

Archer

Scouts

Guards

Recruiting Requirements:

The S.A is open to anyone to join but we do not like those who may cause trouble or cause a bad reputation to the army or to themselves.We are looking for loyal troops who listen to their commanding officer and helps with the army as the best as they can.

Application:

MC Name:

RP Name:

Desired Position on the Army:

RP Experience:

Application:

MC Name: Sir_Wyvernos

RP Name: Sir Wyvernos

Desired Position on the Army: Infantry

RP Experience: Im one of the main guards of Alras and I assist local guilds of Alras.

Sir Wyvernos You are accepted into the S.A.

Please PM me in Game so I may meet you.

S.A High General Storm

Leader of the S.A

What took you so damn long Storm! :)

Application:

MC Name: Jtheo206

RP Name: Redbain

Desired Position in the Army: Return to my position as Captain.

RP Experience: Former S.A, Hunter, Oren Guard, Mercanary, Disciple of Valor, and General of the Council of the Lost.

Good to be back! :D

Application:

MC Name: Archmage_Cataris

RP Name: Haelen_Blacklocks

Desired Position on the Army: Group: Infantry

RP Experience: Storm, i think you know enough, but otherwise. Been on since July 13th, was at start a terrible RP'er since i had never RP'ed before, but over time i have grown by example and am now a brilliant RP'er and oftentimes am complimented on my RP which makes me feel AWESOME.

Previous Jobs(This was on my old char)

Lt. of Oren Guard.

Guildmaster of Mages Guild.

Watchmen of Winterfell.

Komturei of the Teutonic Order.

General of the conDoin Army

Elven Royal Guard (Strictly Elves even though i was human they let me in due to skill and experience)

Head Footsman of the Nords

I can vouch for Archmage_Cataris, before he killed his character off to reroll as Haelen, Cataris was within the Teutonic Order, anyone who is from the TO you can rest assured is always screened for lovely RPing abilities and creativity.

Hey Ghost, Mav here. Do I need to resubmit my app and my request to have a Monster Hunting division? (this is if you haven't seen the PM)

Hi storm! Nice thing S.A. is back... I will be pleased to join but I wont be in full time since I have a job at Winterfell... But anyway you can always count on me! Nice too see you arround again!