elSohaer: the EDICT OF ARTHON

Asutto

"MAEHR’SAE HIYLUN’EHYA."

Yera states definitively.

A certain an Naedwylm sat in his newly created office chair, glancing over the mountains of paperwork, though a smile on his face. Ready to move towards newer times with the Sohaer. He lifted a glass of whiskey then; saluting. 

“TO SILVER ASCENDANCY.” - “MAEHR’SAE HIYLUN’EHYA.”

Cresence Sythaerin sat in front of sheets of paper- plans, drafts, writing alike, an ice-cold tea in a cup of frost lightly lofted. "Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya." The Mage muses.

A thill supports the newly reigned, for the future of his beloved nation. "Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya!" 

[!] An elegant figure casted a regal shadow over her son's shoulder as they stood within the opulent confines of his newly appointed office. Her gaze, sharp as the finest blade, swept leisurely across the parchment gripped within his palm. "Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya." She spoke with reverence, lifting her own crystal glass with a knowing grin.

An errant elf, one of a humble and polite demeanor looks upon the missive, focusing his remaining eye on the words with some quiet difficult. The corners of his mouth twitch into something softer as he regards the words curiously.

He hums his consideration, remembering his time in service, and the injuries he sustained which brought upon his wandering. He hopes that, with a new regime, come a place that people may prosper.

5 minutes ago, VoxyNoir said:
Celius, an elf of 'aheral descent from beyond yonder smiles as news of the missive reaches his ears. He smiles, not for himself, but for his friend and the future he knows she can build for Haelun'or.

TO HER GRACE THE SOHAER OF HAELUN'OR, ASHWYN SYTHAERIN,

I write this letter with good wills and great strength to this development. Not only you've changed my belief of our cousins of the south, but made me realized we were all nurtured by the same blood and ancestor. May you lead with your mind and keep a firm grip with the steel we forged together from our previous friendship.

4zfWuQvHTR-giJjFL1Nh3JHuw94LD-jDeWSsDApUjIVBeT8MV2MoyJrvkLuVcWcN_wFn0F48U32kVECQ5fQbM3ql7e2zXO2I5Bzmeem6m8zoOQASTwjZM22_FGWP9WyST13fyzzZoQHgL4GrxbSLrAU

The Honourable Parir, Celius Cerusil, Member of the Cerusil Talonnii, Councilor of the Cerusil, Parir of the Teluan Draga’ar
JmhUNc-i6j2WOB4VEVOw4V0uN87SMd9qlpWQmuLQ2GgMsTY8IKmSzXMSAr4pZQvVEVv0VS2lhf0y1ncKzzuGo04EgZxu61XXeXjTEVl5BrbGToaU8_rJAJiOGDOzQu1U1Yi8DvysT8rNCIPJmh9FBaU

*hands him a pen after he messes up the draft several time* 

Edited by Piper

Valindra smiled a knowing smile.

"This Government is responsible for Murder. Malaurir Braxus Ni'leya presented a petition to Theveus calling for an election and for this 'crime' of practicing an age-old tradition, the Sohaer summoned a foreign Army - Celia'nor, to the Citadel to arrest and murder him on the streets by Stoning him to death. Our new Sohaer, a relative of Theveus watched with indifference as this happened. This is no legitimate Government and Malaurir Ni'leya died a Martyr, in defense of our Traditions and Blessed Society"

Edited by Dark_Celos

-=o=-O-=X=-O-=-o

enigmatic-evil-anime-journey-through-1990s-studio-ghibli-s-dark-castle_983420-10927.thumb.jpg.126ae6684ac03122fa59652d19d42736.jpg

-=o=-O-=X=-O-=-o

I N C A R I O L  stood upon the walls of Haelun' looking down upon the tide with relentless thoughts biting at every move he made.  As the page arrived with a missive in his hand he seemingly shook himself from that solitary state of rumination.  The startled lord accepted the document and opened it hastily;  Two pale eyes glossed with pride.  "We have much to accomplish my dear brother.  .  .  We will return the great vitality of our home.   .    .  To Silver Ascendancy."  The Okarir'sil chanted amidst the halls.

MAEHR’SAE HIYLUN’EHYA

A spot of blood smeared the rocky wall of an elfess's room.

The Haense soldiers in the Haelun'or tavern.  Elves showing hospitality to those who defeated them.  Smiling, grateful they were allowed to leave the island alive.  
An elfess's nose had been bashed, twisted now to the side.

The Mori killing elves.  They were stronger.  Might makes right.  The survivors sailing away from their city in the night, grateful for life.

Her head pressed against the wall.

"Lucilia, it's happening again.  You failed to become strong.  You failed your family."

She leaned against the wall, alone in the room, and then sunk down silently.

"I'm trying."

Her last name.  Calith.  The surname of a maheral and sillumir.  She had wanted to grow, and to deserve that name.  Now, with the Maheral, her grand uncle, having resigned and left the city, and with her father who-knows-where, it seemed the surname had shriveled and decayed to fit her.

"Are they going to want to kill me, too?"

That smudge of blood on the wall.  She'd rammed against it in a fit of rage, leaving that mark.  How much more were the streets stained with the bloody rocks used to stone Braxus?  She should have listened to her grand uncle.  She should not have signed that petition.

"No.  I should have done what needed to be done sooner instead of being like this.  I shouldn't have waited for an impure to try to rescue Haelun'or.  I should have been good enough to go home sooner and fix it myself."

This hovel.  This blood on the wall.  These bottles on the floor.  These handwritten journals cataloguing the ancient peoples of Aevos who had also lost their homes.

These things were all hers.  Bloodshot eyes beheld them all and vowed to never lose them.

Spoiler

OOC note:  Im not schizoing about this oocly.  Luci is just Eren Jeager levels crazy.

Edited by High_On_Math

"Maehr'sae Hiylun'Ehya." An Elfess said with a faint grin. Continuing to organize the hospitals new imported herbs. Cleaning up the scattered herbs that rested on the tables.