THE NARNDÔR CONCORD

2qBn62A5Ucd8O2eZoGmxQQoa4Q0KR-IBZ4Z5OOEfV9avXqIS7mvflOPij--H2JYPp6DEhZKdCmeODzUogSxT03UfSd0lSizfHEVTxZqyHTyq08BJImZTGqElZVqYmsF4mQT9-S16-YZkSTLAjo67F0ohttps://lh7-us.googleusercontent.com/md7HKmFh7BbroaKsL5rhe4mjQNPpgnrY1wV5pMjLeFSqVJJIT7RNcum0M0jMb9gyNbxxfyW_XfCrbnl7WrJ0x74fqwIYEcaeugn04PmwmlHef8dG8GrUhv5tasCy8sVDYk2uR213V584Jb8c7flk2VY

D76n6nG027c2_OK6J4jeLCDrSSwHOkKb39UXLjeC092QzAXez4HhpbdiQ4hYztEvUPyOYJHlFzRTCfswVrOHWTmB62HidtjGAaWU2ZqIz9Xk1DwR_qeuLEWExyIQkH9zluGqob_SzxmUsYw6FMLHnKQ

THE NARNDÔR CONCORD

As ratified by the Silver State of Haelun’or & the Kingdom of Balian in the year 178 S.A. | 107 B.A.

DEFINITIONS: 

THE SIGNATORIES shall henceforth signify the Silver State of Haelun’or and the Kingdom of Balian.

YEARLY shall henceforth signify one elven week; from (SUNDAY) to (SUNDAY).

HEAD OF STATE shall henceforth signify either the Sohaer of Haelun’or or the Sovereign of Balian. 

I.

THE SIGNATORIES acknowledge the sovereignty of each other and their respective states.

II.

THE SIGNATORIES acknowledge all terms herein mentioned and pledge to uphold them in accordance therewith.

III.

THE SIGNATORIES shall mutually agree to a period of non-aggression for the duration of this document.

IV.

THE SIGNATORIES shall permit each other to establish a tax-exempt stall within their respective states, to be operated and managed by the states themselves.

V.

THE SILVER STATE OF HAELUN’OR shall grant access to individuals designated by the Kingdom of Balian to utilize their Emerald mines situated in (jungle_beach 1)

i. This clause is rendered null in the event that the Silver State of Haelun’or loses access to the mine, or if the Kingdom of Balian fails to fulfill their payment obligations. 

VI.

THE KINGDOM OF BALIAN shall remit to the Silver State of Haelun'or a yearly fee of thirty mina per week for each key distributed for access to the mines. 

i. This clause is rendered null in the event that the Silver State of Haelun’or loses access to the mine, or if the Kingdom of Balian fails to fulfill their payment obligations.

VII.

THE KINGDOM OF BALIAN shall produce a cask of wine to commemorate the renewed friendship. This shall be enjoyed by both parties upon the completion of the fifth year of its fermentation. 

VII.

THIS CONCORD shall remain in effect for a duration of 12 years, unless any of the previously mentioned terms are breached, or in the event of a new head of state.

SIGNED BY THE HAND OF, 

orGzbxNWRsBOEmvGto79RMgAew7A0XdulXq6WlI-wGgZ2lKpMfK1eP6f16yxTfULSK7tFk21lTyuyJ2gdBA9kHlAgk13bZyOlHbe2TEmIB87715MrQwuTIOz2jj6tHz4EQs08S_pmqZ_lD0BuP7ma4I

Her Grace, Ashwýn Sythaèrin, Sohaer of the Silver State of Haelun’or, Supreme Commander of elSillumir, Member of the Sythaerin Talonnii

L0xkpUgaHomjKyJBeRcRk17if4RF-LCl0q6nuP_PQpAb1aPPTOjlvfdLhTTI2-Zqsh7CIf6P-nfSBiW8vvwnHZd6Huou3EPUN-SMxhCiLaNyPqFgiHmUngY60ukpCzHkwyayMTpc1znG_cSZ0VQOzsc

Her Royal Majesty, Sybille I, by the Grace of GOD, Queen of Balian, Princess of Providence, Duchess of Helena, Reutov, Sunholdt and Lorraine, Countess of Pompourelia and Barçevina, Viscountess of Renduzzo, Eflen and Anatis, Baroness of Renzfeld, Brucca, Valens, Malenos, Montcoure and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

Spoiler

5GfRgvZoBh6zInZNbBsr6aBngSnlNhcX4gDgjMUc0nITD3G_r8AGw0CIS2RGhbprm07M518nN3anC_hhGPtvZ_wz7swCAqud_Dp4BVU1OodrkxDd0oxdQziIQEkem667mW35NAJoVT2t7HC20u8IDXQ

A deep frown formed over the face of the retired Legate. His hand carefully scaled over the parchment, before he cast it back into a pile, shaking his head. "We pay mina and wine to the knife-ears, when their dead 'empire' stands on its last leg, only supported by Kaethul . . . it ist unbecoming of Horen's sons and daughters," the elder man grimaced. "And our Queen's signature at the bottom. The audacity!"

Spoiler

peepaw's just racist don't mind him

Overlord of Kaethul, Yera Silveira-Cerusil, smiles warmly on seeing the document signed, having stood witness throughout. "How joyous. I do so welcome the cultural practice they have surrounding this accompanying wine too."