[Lore Addition] Druidism - Ceremonial Rituals

damn

rewrite c&c please?????

This is now the gold standard for formatting.

Literally the best thing ever to have happened, its so great i'm going to cry.
Also werewolf is a perfect being and is capable of no wrong.

+1

Subject: Appreciation for Druidic Ritual Lore Piece

Dear [Author],

I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere appreciation for the lore piece you've crafted detailing various rituals for druids.

Your imaginative descriptions vividly bring to life the ancient traditions and mystical practices of these revered nature guardians. The way you've woven together elements of ceremony, cooperation, and reverence for the natural world is truly captivating.

Each ritual you've outlined carries a sense of significance and purpose, reflecting the deep connection between druids and the forces of nature they seek to harmonize with. From influencing weather patterns to fostering the growth of forests, your rituals offer a diverse range of possibilities for storytelling and roleplay.

Moreover, I admire the thoughtfulness you've put into ensuring that these rituals remain balanced and conducive to positive player experiences. By incorporating redlines and requirements, you've provided clear guidelines while still allowing for creative interpretation and exploration.

The Forestation and Tree Sealing rituals, in particular, stand out to me for their narrative potential and thematic resonance. They offer compelling avenues for players to engage with themes of environmental stewardship and the protection of natural habitats.

Overall, your submission adds depth and richness to our world, enriching the lore of druidic practices and offering exciting opportunities for player-driven storytelling.

Thank you for your dedication to enhancing our community with your creativity and passion. I eagerly anticipate seeing these rituals come to life in our shared narrative.

Warm regards,

[Your Name]

I now it doesn’t really matter but I’m curious why you added specific kuila counts. Especially since it’s just an open resource that can get spammed.

41 minutes ago, RaiderBlue said:

I now it doesn’t really matter but I’m curious why you added specific kuila counts. Especially since it’s just an open resource that can get spammed.

No real purpose, to be honest. I just thought they worked as a good conduit to match the druid count and scale. They're pretty useless outside of giving players a way to stop / destroy ritual sites. 

Personally for me, a lot of lore pieces (a bane of repetition) allow rituals with minimum requirements. I would have usually added more to the ritual requirements if they had a grander affect to the playability of players, but it does not. 

+ 20 approve it NEOWWWW

on a serious note this fills, however small it is, the niche i've been wanting in druidism with the meteorology spell alone. i've been waiting and wanting for the day that druidism isn't just plants and animals because the sphere of 'nature' encompasses so much more. i'm very excited to be a part of these if this gets passed

1 hour ago, Werew0lf said:

Fishing Grounds

Ahng Gulr spell

2 hours ago, Werew0lf said:

No real purpose, to be honest. I just thought they worked as a good conduit to match the druid count and scale. They're pretty useless outside of giving players a way to stop / destroy ritual sites. 

If you want you could also add in stuff for like Awakened Staffs since a lot of druids have that. BobBox and I used them when we were making Druidic Blood Magic.