Vandalism & Principles[Hyspia]

Vandalism & Principles

zUo0ivHAjZRrWgcpeNoNkTiUgSjD57A1_XGoqA5GyASUKy6q9xx1uRT-cKh2QUbl-n85SzVTv4a1xqMtJ6Ly5EPPKaBocYOSbvV1VdFirrbgdNDwmhi40b6u9zHqcoy_tMnLqFu-ViRi70KBYcKbuvg
[!] Two Qalasheen cleaning their hands after the fact

Upon one simple day, a land turned violent not against others but to themselves, angry mobs egg suspected culprit homes, while others took advantage of the chaos and vandalized and egged the city’s markets, clinics and homes across its boundaries. Hyspia, after a great disturbance of rat traps within their tax office, placed a bounty on the one who may be placing them. A singular Mousin terrified and a population bent on anger, egged homes, and either them, random children interested in some mischief or suspected culprits egged the rest of the town.

With all this chaos, it was the Qalasheen who stood to the side and watched the chaos happen. They themselves soon find themselves without a home in the land of Hyspia, being evicted for unknown or undisclosed reasons, causing a great distress within their own individual community. Returning from their holy pilgrimage, they found most of their possessions gone, herds stolen and lost, and then the eviction though even with the calamity befalling them, Traditions, Honor, Discipline and Principles shined through once more.

Just after returning to the city, Two Qalasheens and a little boy came from the desert from a hunt, coming back empty handed and exhausted they made their way into the city. Standing by the gate, the two found the markets and homes littered with vandalism and trash. One spoke up speaking to the other
“Oh Shamil, take the cloth, let's clean this, May Allah forgive us, inshallah.” Though upon saying this, Harassment soon befell the man from a young Hyspian guard, insulting their intelligence yet in the face of such was wisdom, the Qalasheen man simply walked away, but in spite of this, the guard withdrew a great executioner’s Sword. Spotting the drawing of the sword, Shamil stepped forward and raised a hand, placing himself between the guard and the other Qalasheen man and boy. “Are you threatening the Sheikh? You are a guard! Act with some dignity!” spoke Shamil, The guard stared with resentment towards them, taking out a cigar and puffed it, and rested his blade on his shoulder. Finally Sheikh Abdur spoke “Weapons are not meant for threats, young one, if you are not to use it, keep it sheathed, and fear Allah.”

The guard in some strange bout of pride spoke once more “Stop acting like ******* childern.” As the Qalasheen men went about cleaning the eggs Shamil spoke “You have lost your argument as soon as you lost your temper, and began to curse, Patience is what you must learn, I pray you learn it well.'' After such an incident, the Qalasheen men returned to cleaning the city, Hyspians sat and watched, some offered bitter insults. The young boy looked up to the sheikh “Baba? Why did you not box him upon the ear? Why must we clean this when they do all this?” Sheikh Abdur simply smiled to the boy as Shamil struggled to clean a balcony from a egg that was zealously thrown high. Taking a knee and placing a firm hand upon the boy’s shoulder the sheikh spoke once more.

“Oh my son, even though I am a sheikh among our people, leading them in affairs and tribulations. I am a man, A slave of Allah, when I go before Allah, I will be asked what I have done in sight of this. Through these sufferings, I may say, ‘Oh my lord, Through these troubles, I have shown them my hand of mercy, even when it was not befitting to do so, in hopes you my lord, the most merciful, may show me mercy.’..." The sheikh was silent for the moment before looking to his son more sternly, firming his hand upon the boy’s shoulder

“Dignity in one’s faith, and the bravery to follow it’s principles in all times. Remember this of our Furusiya(Qalasheen Code of Chivalry), my son.”

The boy nodded, and following the guidance from his father, and a warm smile on his face, he picked up the shells of eggs, Shamil and Abdur watched in silence for a moment nodding in a grin, proud of the boy’s ability to learn, and then take action of the knowledge for the pleasure of Allah.

Hyspia was cleaned, and in prayer to GOD, may it’s hearts be washed as well. Inshallah.

[This was a roleplay that took place in Hyspia, in no way this is any shitpost or insult to Hyspia or anything, rather a forum post on character development.]

Abdur would walk to the near by well with his son before washing the young ones hands before washing his own

"and us i told you, true courage comes not when you slay a man, but when you spare one"

the sheikh said with a smile before lifting his son up and placing him upon his shoulder before walking off

Edited by Chrisoulis777

Debb shook his head in disbelief as his brothers informed him of what had transpired "By Allah who has created the heavens and the earth, what has befallen such a city to lose its way? Angry they can be but don't go losing yourself in it, Allah is best disposal of affairs...." Debb would sigh deeply as he continues his way through the streets covered in eggs shells "This is going to stink for a long time if we don't clean this up any faster..."

An old tinkerer, distraught and at her wits' end by the recent happenings in Hyspia, wrung her hands and voiced sincere gratitude for the young men's diligence.

A youthful Royal Herald by the name of Ratibor would have been furious at this news, if he were able to read about what had occurred to the good Qalasheen he had acquainted.

Edited by ContestedSnow

Zahwah would whisle for her Screowl to return to her shoulder as she turned to face Shamil, her eyes grew wide in shock upon hearing what had transpired in Hyspia. "Ya Allah... May Allah soften their hearts." 

“Some Of these Guards must learn restraint- as must we all as well” said Sofiele as she sat in her home.

Taher Al-Jameel shook his head in disbelief on how Hyspia threatens Allah's humble servants" If only they had the wisdom of The Sheikh to assess the situation rather than barking like a wild dog, but even dogs can be thaught discipline."