The Grub Bucket now under new management.

CHZ6tjVERNEzfLK9EE_x_cfFewPLENDaCnrxtIOnyTgVoR5zNV7BMgh5Pb_-_62FuZO-WjjVybgHM0MMm5xbzZnh3d-fxH51r64PG9BlJppmoGjQ2x9jfxhC6sdSmILpvZ5Yva6D9SJPV14c7dPVGGM

Following the recent acquisition by the demonic hordes of Hexicanium the Grub bucket is now under the control of the Warlock Chef Tezellionuth. It shall henceforth be called the Gut-Bucket, and our brand new menu will be available for your tasting pleasure!

To all dark forces: 

Try our new Idiot Sandwich, with authentic toasted idiot brains stuffed between two loaves of bread, cultivated and flavored with the blood of my enemies!

Enjoy Malflame grilled descendants and other local Mozstrimoza delicacies imported to Koyo-Kuni for all of your grub centric needs!

Partake in our delectable fusion of Oyashiman and Demon culture with delights such as Spleen Sashimi!

Come to the Gut Bucket the first of our chain to linger within the mortal realms under the banner of Hells Kitchen!

0Zdj6hTmq6ME-Tq0BAsGilhETAYcvOdU0FmnTIMlQjSij-DhTSL-Ym65Q9b0g0BCjYvp8tHGV2PLcMA8EgQrz9pAxyV75DYicPjyZJ66cFIMB4udRBH5eSgbXuFxuKJeRb1znyOJMTelLP159OkBGQU

Udax of the Azulytes

Head Chef of the Gut Bucket

To those that resided in Mul'naar, all that could be heard throughout the day were various screams of agony, thrashing, and general sounds of anger. A certain Volk seemed to be very unhappy with the new infernal ownership of his favourite franchise.

Within Mul'naar did Sand pour another drink in remembrance. He'd rubbed his head from a throbbing headache, withdrawl from his favourite franchise. He'd only eaten there once, and afterward, nothing was the same. He stated, while melancholy, in rumination about how his favorite food place was now gone.

"Everything since then has just been one big disappointment." 

Mac Dolands Restaurant is Een Neprestaurant Van Beroemde Mc Donalds  Redactionele Afbeelding - Image of augustus, azië: 159038330

Posted (edited)

TO THE IMPERIALIST YOKAI-DOGS FROM THE GRUBBERMENT IN EXILE:

THE GRUB-BUCKET WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU FOR DINNER!

CompressedGBLogoEVENMORE.thumb.png.e4fcf0fdb67bf7fafbf5081b01557e69.png

"To struggle is righteous. A people who are without the means to live peacefully shall wage tireless war to achieve them!"

-Shugo Kato 'Uncle O' Oijin

Edited by Lojo613

"NOOOOO! NOT MY FAVORITE CHICKEN!" cried the Princess of Númenost.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN DEMONIZED!" Eriantiel ripped the missive into shreds, devastated by the news.

"RIP AND TEAR FOR THE GRUB BUCKET" Takemura screamed

A poet of Númendil rubs his right arm, which has a faint, burn-like scar weaving around it. He finds a discarded notice for the newly-reopened "Gut Bucket" in the grasses on the outskirts of Koyokuni. As he picks it up, he gags a little as he reads it. 

"I...to atwind from the headsborough...to get out with my life...most of it...that hellwight goaded me into eating...eating...."

Trailing off, unable to finish his sentence, the distraught wanderer rips the notice to shreds, a fist clenched around the haft of his war spear. Within, a boiling frenzy.

- The green skin uruk clasps his hands together with a sinister grin

"FINALLY SOMETHING I'M GOOD AT! I BETTER PUT IN MY RESUME!"

"I mean.. The menus pretty solid." A Waffle Castle employee murmers as he contemplates taking up a third job

"At least the menu is staying the same." Says. . . . .someone. Random One-Time Patron of the Grub Hut #72892, most likely.